A Thread for getting out of the 160s

You're on Page 11 of 34
Go to
  • So...the scale today said 160, which is exciting! So exciting that I am not ready to accept it, in case the same is not true tomorrow.

I havent been 160 since grade 8.
  • I'm up for this! I truly can't remember me weighing under 160! That would be very exciting! I'm 167/168 - I fluctuate so easily :|

Anyway, I'm doing South Beach and plan on getting back into my gym routine (or any physical activity routine!). My other big goal is to start running again
  • I always weigh myself with my clothes on. Today I was 162. Then just before my shower, I weighed myself sans clothes, and i saw 159.6! I'm still going by my clothed weight, but I'm so close to getting under 160. Woohoo! Keep going everyone, congrats to those who are close to moving down to the 150 thread as well.
  • after 2 weeks sans scale and trying to fatten up someone else I probably won't be in this thread again for a couple weeks. Good luck ladies!!
  • 161.6... getting closer!!!
  • 168.5... as of a fewdays ago yay
  • Welcome to the 160s! Congrats on your hard work so far.

My good news today is that the pants I bought shortly after I started this journey are getting a teensy bit too big (I have to pull them back up over my hips fairly regularly)which makes me hope that I'm over my 162 plateau and that when I get on the scale in a week I might see the ever elusive 150s.
  • Ugh..... I was at 159 (yay!) But then we all went out to Bertucci's. Then for the past 2 nights I have been eating an amazing turkey dinner with stuffing and noodles. (bad Lucy!! bad Lucy!!) It's so hard when you love food as much as I do. So now I'm back to 162, but at least my personal trainer is back from vacay!
  • I have trying to get out of the 160's since May. I briefly touched down in the high 150's, but since have fallen off the wagon. Lol! I think I need to get back on the treadmill to change things up a bit. Spin classes were working, but I think I hit a plateau and am now slipping backwards... boo!
  • Sylvied- I hope so too girl, you can wait for me in the 150s thread lol

LindyLuWho- Just stick with it, you'll be back in the 150s in no time

This weekend was not my best. I didn't eat anything terrible though. On friday I went to a mexican restaurant and got a bean and cheese burrito (no cheese) and at a baby shower I had two taco truck chicken tacos (which were so freakin small by the way! lol) with just chicken and salsa. I can't wait to be in the lower 160s but I am stoked thus far. I can't remember being this low since I was in my early teens
  • Can I join in? Not sure how many of y'all are left here, but I've been lurking a little and like the thread.
  • so my scale broke this week. well, not so much broke, but the battery died, stupid 9-volt batteries. i was totally lazy this whole weekend and didnt run any of my errands, so still no new battery. last friday's weigh in was 166, but i think ive slacked off this week. UGH!!! gotta get back on track. but on a positive note, im training for a 5K at the end of September, and last week decided to run/walk the whole 5K just to get a base time. not only did i not die (which i was sure would happen) but i finished in 44 minutes! def got some work to do, but it was like my first fitness goal met in ummm, ever!

you girls are very inspiring, keep moving down to the 150s!!!
  • 165.8 this morning- I couldn't believe it- I keep thinking I'm still in the 170s, but I really am a 160s
  • 165.5 as of yesterday. i cant wait to see the 150s...and hopefully go down a pants size.. ive only gone down one size so far and im ready! haha
  • ahh just need to vent!
    I have been 161 for sooo long now! It is so hard to keep motivated when nothing is happening! i so just wanna break out of the 160s!! ahhh!
    hopefully this week i will see some scale movement..i just hope its the right way!
    welld one to everyone who is doing well keep it up!
    x