5 Day Challenge #2

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • WE'RE HERE DAY 5!!
    Although I did good yesterday, I did not eat enough. So,I got up in the middle of the night, and ate 9 slices of cheese,with a ton of crackers!
    NEW DAY!I will do better today.However, even w/that big binge I still lost!
    to everyone!
    • Only weigh on Friday - DONE!!
    • Get 3 days of training for Walk/Run in July - Did 2 days...third with be this weekend!! Oh well
    • Eat more fruits and veggies - DONE!!
  • Hey everyone! I can't believe it is Friday already! It is amazing how fast 5 days can go by...then a month...then half a year....it just goes to show if we stick with things and only splurge occasionally then we can really do this in no time at all!!!

I'm looking forward to a good day 5 on plan! I have lost 5.5 pounds already this week I can't believe it!

Sooo...here is to a good day 5 everyone
  • Great Melissa!
  • Day 5 - Woo Hoo!

It's about 11 a.m. I am on track with my calories thus far. Haven't been to the gym yet, but plan to go about noon. Will check back in tonight. I have done really well this week.

Congrats to everyone who has lost mega-amounts of weight thus far (Ags -- Tracy -- Melissa). And Blondie, good for you for losing what you gained.
    =====================
    It's 7:30 p.m. and I've met all my goals today.

Calories - check
    Gym - check (I would have skipped today if I had not made this 5-day challenge commitment, so thank you Tracy)
    Finish dinner by 7 p.m. - check
    Will be in bed by 10 p.m. - check
  • DAY 5
    WATER:64 oz {so far}
    Exercise:30 min.on elliptical
    CALORIES:
    Coffee & Splenda 0 cal.
    Special K crackers[4]servings-360'salad&dressing170
    Pizza375
    2Yogarts220
  • wooohoo, Glad it's Friday. Weighed in this morning at 199.6. Glad to say I lost the weight from the binge last weakend and under 200. Hope everyone has a wonderful weakend and pump it up for the weakend girls.:t read:
  • Great Job Ladies!
    We completed the 5 Day Challenge!

DAY5
    Calories
    Water:
    Exercise:
  • WOOOHOOO! I'm really glad I participated in this challenge. I have been a good girl for 5 days straight with only a few slip ups. I have lost 5.6 pounds since Monday! I'm looking forward to participating in 5 day challenge #3

Water -
    Food -
    Exercise -
  • Hey Dolls,

DAY 5 is here and gone, and I have completed all goals stated. I am on a roll and loving it.

Water-completed

Staying within my points-completed

10 minutes of exercise- completed

No Stress-completed

And I have released FOUR BIG POUNDS THIS WEEK. Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!!

Have a great evening and congrats to all who met the challenge!!!!

Love,
    Ags
  • Ags - Here is a WOOT WOOT for you ~ WOOT WOOT You go girl!
  • WTG! AGS!
  • Way to Go AGS!!!!
  • Ags - how about a WOOHOO
  • Hey everybody,

This has been a great week for all, so I think everyone here deserves a great big WOOT WOOT!!!!

And Melissa, hats off to you for the 5.6 POUNDS, YOU ARE DOING IT WELL!!!!

Someone has got to teach me how to make big colorful letters too. I am soooo jealous. I like color too.

Love to all,
    Ags