June Weigh In

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Down 1 lb. this week!
  • Well I was down 1.0 this week....I really expected more considering I had 15 flex points not used and had 34 activity pts.

Do you ever felt like you lost more but the scale tells you different?
  • So today was my first official WI and i'm down 6 lbs!!!!!!!

I know it's all water weight but i'll take it!
  • Oh my gosh, great losses everyone! I had my weigh-in today and I'm inexplicably down .5, inexplicably because even with outrageous activity points I was still in the hole 23 pts this week, why? Well, if I were to list the highlights it would include lasagne, garlic bread, dairy queen and movie theatre popcorn WITH butter... so I'm considering myself having dodged a bullet here yay! And now, for my next feat... 5 days in Vegas with no weight gain... can it be done boys and girls?? We shall see... In any case, I'm checked out for June.

I'll check in with my next weigh-in in the first week of July, have a great few weeks all, keep on, keepin' on!
  • Hi everyone, down 2lbs for the week I have Wednesday weigh-ins. Keep up the good work!
  • Went on the scale whew and lost the 5lbs from the bloat plus 1 real lb.

*I am down 1 lb total*
  • I just had to update again ---- darn we are awesome
  • I am starting my weekly weigh in... I weigh in on sundays... so here it goes
    Last week: 216
    This week: 214

DOWN: 2!!!!!!!! YAY pretty good start for now...
  • Down 2.2 pounds for the week! Whew! They call it a comeback, LOL!
  • Darn! The scale didn't budge! Didn't loose anything this week. I guess I can't complain, I could have gained. Next week will be better! I feel it.
  • Barely down 1 lb
  • Wow congrats on the losses.....I weigh in tomorrow I don't think I did well this week we will see

• I also weigh in tomorrow and don't think I've done well (I "mentally" kept track of foods and points a few days this week....never a good plan.) However I've run a mile the past two mornings in a row which is amazing for me. So I will bask in that accomplishment before the weigh in tomorrow haha. School (my job) ends for me in a week and I will have lots of time to work on exercise and nutrition..I am excited!
  • down 2 this week!
  • There was some sort of miracle...down 1.8!