June - one reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 11 of 24
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today to keep in training for spaining.
  • Quote: I will stay on plan today because I'm finally waking up with energy again!
    Quote: I will stay OP because being overweight does not fit into my new and improved ten-year plan.
    Quote: I will stay on plan today because even though my boyfriend and family love me for who I am, -I- want to love me for who I am.
    Quote: I will stay on plan today because I am looking forward to not being morbidly obese!
    Quote: I will stay on plan today because I like myself so much better when I believe in myself.
    Quote: Because I know I'm capable.
    Everyone's so inspiring

I'm staying on plan today and tomorrow for all the reasons I just quoted and because I am wanting to say good-bye to the 220s. It seems like just yesterday I was saying I wanted to get into the 220s, and now here we are, saying good-bye! It's an incredible feeling! I am so proud of myself
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to live!
  • Because I've never believed in the "Aha!" moment until the other day when i woke up and knew. I spent my teenage years overweight, and I'm not about to spend my 20's heavy. I'm done with this. If being fat is hard and losing weight is hard, then why am I choosing the more unhealthy route? Not anymore. Today is my 5th day on plan, and I can't even understand where this willpower came from, but I'm happy it's here.
  • The reason I will stay on plan today is because tomorrow will mark 1 full week OP.

Quote: If being fat is hard and losing weight is hard, then why am I choosing the more unhealthy route?
    Exactly! I'm faced with two trails, both are rough and hard, but one of them leads to a better place. That's where I want to be.
  • I will stay on plan today because it's been almost 2 weeks of sane, healthful, tasty eating again for me. It feels good and I want to continue.
  • I will stay on plan today because tomorrow at 05:45 8 days of temptation to mediterranean food and drink starts; I'm determined to stay OP then, so no reason to go awf today.
  • I will stay on plan today, because I will not let circumstance dictate the outcome of my days!
  • I will stay on plan today because in one month I for my Physical.
  • I will stay on plan because i am worth of a healthy body that weighs a healthy weight.
  • I will stay on plan today because I'm .3 lbs away from the 10 pound mark!!
  • because I want to so badly.
  • I will stay on-plan today because tonight I'm going to be seeing a couple of close friends who haven't seen me (in person) since at least 20-30 lbs ago... And I *know* that these last few pounds have made the biggest difference in my appearance, and that they're going to be blown away! Hehe. And ya know what? Staying OP is what helped me to get here, so I think I'll stick with it!!
  • I WILL stay on plan because I want to see onderland before the end of summer!
  • Quote:
    I will stay on plan today, because I will not let circumstance dictate the outcome of my days!
    I love that!

I will stay on plan today because of this? I am in charge!