I need some boy help-you know, SERIOUS business.

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • If you truly have zero idea of how to talk to boys, this sounds like the perfect time to practice!
  • ok, I will text him this afternoon, saying I was just testing out the new blackberry, and thanks again for all the help he gave me. And then we'll see if he responds. I'll let you all know.
  • Oooo!! I'm late coming to this thread, but yeah I *totally* agree with what everyone else was saying--it sounds like he was hardcore flirting with you, missy, so don't waste anymore time texting him! Hehe. Let us know how it goes! I'm so excited for you!
  • *Hee Hee*!

What happened? Did you text him?
    Come on and spill! Some of us have been stuck...oops I mean WITH the same person for a LONG time, we are living vicariously through you!
  • That is too funny. I've never had anyone flirt so directly before..lol And he did make a point to tell you he could easily move back...if you guys fall in LOVE..lol
  • ok, I will today. Wasn't able to yesterday cause I was with a girlfriend most of the day. Eek. I'm kinda nervous.....
  • wow, what is it with phone salesmen! lol I had pretty much the same experience as you did! I say he was DEFINITELY flirting with you. And you should definitely flirt right back
  • Go for it honey! Don't leave it too long. This is so exciting!
  • We're going to need text logs with all the excitement this is bringing haha
  • Quote: wow, what is it with phone salesmen! lol I had pretty much the same experience as you did! I say he was DEFINITELY flirting with you. And you should definitely flirt right back
    so what happened with your salesman? did you contact him?

Here is what I sent, tell me if it sounded alright.

Quote:
    Hi there, you sold me a phone a few days ago. I thought I'd sent a text test to you, and to thank you again for being so helpful.
    Hope that doesn't sound to dorky lol
  • Nope that sounds great! Now let us know what he says!
  • Im excited for you. Just think of it this way....if he wasnt meaning for you to call him, then he's moving and you'll never have to see him or talk to him again. Be sure to let us know ASAP after you text him!! Good luck, it sounds like a good thing to me!
  • Quote: so what happened with your salesman? did you contact him?
    Yeh, we talked a bunch via text. Turned out he had a girlfriend I am not a homewrecker so I didn't message him again. lol
  • Anything yet BornToFly???
  • come on, tell us!