May Exercise Challenge

You're on Page 25 of 25
Go to
  • Terapet, I had to kick this thread back to the top to say CONGRATS on making goal!!! I knew you could do it!!!
  • May Exercise Challenge List of Participants
    THE LAST DAY, LADIES!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE MET GOAL, SO I CAN CHANGE IT TO RED!!!

FullSteamAhead: Complete 1200 minutes--MET GOAL!!
    Jacqui_D: Strength train three times a week--MET GOAL!!; walk 30 min every day
    CakeBatter: Run 44 miles; finish 5K race in under 36:00; do Push-up Challenge (thru wk 4); do 30 consecutive PU / EOMo; 20/20/20/20 (twice/wk)
    Tammyjo: Exercise at least 4 times a week
    Jacque9999: Stick with exercise program set up with workout buddy--MET GOAL!!; make sure daughter starts (and sticks with) boot camp starting May 19th--MET GOAL!!
    Shrinkingleah: Train (gym) twice a week; walk one mile or eliptical 30-45 min three days a week
    Rowenna: Keep up current exercise regimen
    Hattie: Try to keep healing the nerve and start exercising again
    BellaEllaEllAaa: Exercise everyday--cardio at least 30 min, weights and toning 3x a week
    Mikayla: Strength train 3 days a week; exercise at least 60 min a day, 5 days a week
    Getlost: Complete 30DS; exercise 30 min every day; walk whenever possible; try to buy exercise equipment
    Lene1974: Exercise 800 minutes--MET GOAL!!
    Icandoallthings6613: Do 65 total miles, 40+ running; recommit to weight lifting and 100 push-up challenge; do 25 consecutive push-ups; run 2 10k's
    Econ_nerd: Get some exercise in each and every day; be accountable in this thread
    Adaem: Use the treadmill at least 3 times a week; use WII Fit at least 2 times a week
    SuperChix: Breawna: Exercise for an hour every day; Jodi: Start exercising--MET GOAL!!
    Wifey: Go to the gym at least 3 times per week for a 60-minute workout for 720 total minutes; walk the dog everyday starting May 4 for 470 total minutes
    StarryNights110: Strength train weekdays; ride 60 min on stationary bike everyday
    Fressca: Do cardio 30 min 4x per week
    Lewisempire: Complete 50 miles of walking/hiking/nordic track--MET GOAL!!; do weight training for 20 min, 3 times a week
    JasonsLea: Start the 100 Push-up and 200 Squats Challenge
    Newshinyme: Work out at least 4 times a week for 30-45 min with a mix of cardio and strength training, for a total of 510 minutes--MET GOAL!!
    Skinnygurlinside: Start the Couch 2 5k program; keep using wii fit and kicking husband's butt!; (possibly start trying to use the firm workout dvd's)
    Mcrunner: Exercise 4 days per week; work back up to 4 mile runs; do 2 weight workouts per week
    MrsHomeStretch: Exercise at least 6 days a week
    Delphi: Use treadmill for at least 30 min every other day--MET GOAL!!
    Canadianangel: Exercise 1 hour a day
    Crazymamaof4: Do cardio daily--MET GOAL!!; strength train at least 3 times a week--MET GOAL!!
    Scaleskl: Continue doing karate 2-3 times per week
    Fenderella: Exercise at least 3 times every week
    Colebear: Start Power 90 and complete workouts 6 days a week; attend company fitness classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays
    Sotypical: Exercise regularly--MET GOAL!!
    Iliketalldorks: Walk Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in prep for C25K; do abs and/or leg work on Tuesdays and Thursdays; walk leisurely on Saturdays (Sundays optional)
    Terapet: Complete 1800 minutes--MET GOAL!!
    E.mccoy: Walk for 30 minutes after dinner
    Strawberryeyes: Do 30 min of exercise daily
    Ms_Perception: Exercise 6 days per week
    Jayagoddess: Exercise regularly
    Blueridgegirl: Do weight training routine twice a week
  • I am so impressed with EVERYBODY!!!