how often do you fall off track

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Every Friday my bf and I have our pizza and Ugly Betty time (he just loves watching Vanessa Williams be over-the-top evil), so I usually end up eating 200-300 cal. more than usual. However, I make sure that 200-300 caps the total at "won't lose" and doesn't push over into "gain." I figure, as long as I'm not going backwards, it's not sabotage--it's just making the loss go a teensy bit slower
  • This is an awesome thread! As someone else said, I agree with bits and pieces of something everyone said! *Sigh* I actually came on here tonight feeling like I've lost the battle. I have lost like 4 lbs since Feb.2, but I don't feel like that's good somehow...and I think maybe that's making me eat worse, because I feel like no matter what I won't succeed. I'm glad I'm not the only one who falls off the wagon like once a week or so. As Stellart said it's totally a learning experience, I do it wrong, then next time think "Well I don't want to do that again" and fix it. I just feel like there are so many ways for me to mess up, that I will never have learned it all...I feel like I'm on the verge of giving up... but something inside of me really thinks that's a stupid idea. I think it may just take me a really long time before it becomes a way of life.