JM's 30 Day Shred: Reanimation

You're on Page 17 of 26
Go to
  • I just ordered the dvd and will have it hopefully by the end of the week and then i'll start the measurements and weekly weigh ins...updates to come!
  • Did day 6 yesterday my knee was hurting , debating on if I should do day 7 today or do something else.
  • Tabby, modify!
  • Wow! Sorry I've been missing guys. I finished Week 1 last week but I haven't started Week 2 yet. I've been bad this weekend. LOL. Starting Week 2 Day 1 today. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes.
  • Here is all the luck to you niki! You'll need it for this new lvl. And sorry for not posting, my mom was in the hospital.

Im about to to lvl 2 day 2 today tho!
  • For some reason, I am losing steam. Something in the back of my mind just keeps telling me to quit. I've lost a few pounds and am toning up a bit, but something keeps nagging me like I am never going to be able to lose the weight. I am not going to quit, but I don't like not being happy about the working out and progress I am getting. Strange. Well tonight level 2 day 8 and seem to be getting stronger, (did all my plank twists last night!) good luck everyone.
  • Jenn, how are the inches looking? Did you measure when you started? Maybe checking in with that would be motivating to you.

I'm eating lunch now and will go do the last day of lvl 2 before work. And will try to hit the gym after work.
  • Quote: Tabby, modify!
    I thought about doing that also. I will modify because thinking about it now If I don't do it I may just quit ( the treadmill is sooooo much easier )

All right putting on my socks and shoes and will shred it out today
  • Level 2 DONE!

Does it say something that my cat keeps nuzzling up to me to lick the sweat off my arms?
  • I just got the dvd in the mail yesterday...I'm so excited to get started tonight. I'm a little scared though that life will get in the way and I won't get to do it regularly. Like last night my daughter was sick and up late and I was so tired when she finally slept and I didn't want to wake her with the tv so I was gonna get up this morning but she woke up sick early so that shot this morning's chance too. I'm afraid if I don't do it everyday I won't stick too it.
  • Quote: Level 2 DONE!

Does it say something that my cat keeps nuzzling up to me to lick the sweat off my arms?
    My little rat terrier jumps on me every time I start working out, but calms down eventually. Oh, and when I do the push-ups and crunches she jumps on my head. Grrr....
  • Level 1 Day 9 Done. I am actually starting to feel like I might be able to move on to Level 2 soon!!
  • Level 2 day 10 is done! On to level 3 tomorrow... Yikes. Sadly because I took the weekend off I'm not going to be done by the time I get to San Francisco, but the boy works so it'll give me something to do while he's gone.
  • I did level 3 .. the only problem was i couldn't breathe lol
  • has anyone outside of the US managed to get the DS to work on their dvd players? i have a multiregion DVD player but im not 100% sure it will work. I can do the 30DS from youtube but if it works i would like to buy it if i can