Weigh-In, March 2009

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • A new month is upon us! Post your weigh-in results here and remember to keep a running total for the group so we can see how we all did at the end of the month!

We lost 61.8 pounds in February, let's make the most of March!
  • I weighed in today at 153.2... only down a few ounces.. but hey.. it works, right?
  • tdiprincess: A few ounces is still a step in the right direction! I don't know how much you lost, so I can't add it to the total.

I'm down 2.6 lbs this week, which puts me at 50 lbs lost and soooo close to a healthy BMI range. A far cry fom the obese BMI that I started with!

Group Total: 2.6 lbs
  • Oh sorry.. I was at 153.6.. so 4 ounces... I know its good direction.. Just mad at myself because last week I screwed up. At the beginning of the week I was at 153.6.. from there I jumped up to 157 by Tuesday from eating more than I should have a few days in a row and then got back on track. So far, I have started this week off much better than last though. And I got my wii fit last week, which is soo awesome!
  • I am down .6 this week.

Group total 3.6!!
  • I lost 1.4 pounds this past week. My weigh ins are on Mondays and would love to join this group.
    So group total 5 pounds!
  • Wow.. and it's only March 2nd!! Let's go chickies!!!
  • I didn't weigh in last week (I was scared... )

But this week - down 3.6! Yay!

GROUP TOTAL: 8.6
  • Down a tiny bit, but I am running with it: -0.2

Group total: 8.8
  • Awesome guys! I weigh in tomorrow. I hope I do well, I think I did, but I never know!
  • Would love to join this thread. I weighed in on Tuesday and was down 3.2
    Do we have a goal in here? Would love to help achieve goal!
    Good luck everybody.

• Awesome job! That brings group total to 12! I hope I can add tomorrow
  • Well.. i lost 2 ounces.. I was hoping for more, I think I may weigh myself in a couple of days just to see if its lagging. I should have lost more. It was my TOM week, we'll see how I am in a couple of days.

group total: 12.2
  • Any loss is going in the right direction! Hoping to see one tommorrow on my weigh in. 12.2 pounds is an awesome start for our group! WTG!
  • Just a litte bit for me, but I'll take it! Down 0.8 lbs.

Group total: 13 lbs