Team Mango: Weigh In Thread

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • morning mangos

191 for me this morning. That is a loss of 2.6 Yippee. Goal for next week = in the 180's
  • 159.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats an entire lb in 1 week! And I finally hit the 50's!!!
  • Wow~
    Wormwooddoll-- Great loss this week!! You lost 4lbs. You are our teams biggest loser so far from the weights I have.
  • Hello Mangos!

I am at 146lbs this week, which is a loss of 2.5lbs woo hoo!!! Let's keep up the awesome work mangos, WE ROCK!
  • 186.6 this morning. A loss of 1.4lb. This week going for 2. Congrats on all the losses!!
  • I am at 163 this week. Yay for a 2 lb loss! Aiming to do the same for next week
  • ~The results~
    Howdy there Mangos.....

I don't know if you know this, but on the newsletter thread there has been some talk that just using pounds isn't fair. So I no that it was mentioned we would use percentage lost from now on so... I did a lot of calculations... LOL

Here are the results-
    Bikini Ready -1lb -0.59%
    Meldogml84 -1lb -0.62%
    Calirep -2.5lbs -1.68%
    Starmac13 -2.6lbs -1.34%
    Wormwooddoll -4lbs -1.87%
    Krock614 -1.4lbs -0.74%
    Jleeson -2lbs -1.21%
    Akacutie -1.6lbs -0.72%
    Jasonslea +2.2 (Thanks for weighing in anyway!!)

Congrats to Wormwooddoll our teams biggest loser this week! WTG!

Teams total lbs lost 16.1 lbs
    Teams percentage of loss- 0.93%

Sharpie89 - Missed first WI
    Ella13- Missed second WI
    Umberto - Missed second WI
    Duinmiownthing- Missed second WI

***Don't forget you if you miss 3 consecutive WI you will be considered out of the challenge. ***

Oh, btw I did calculate the percentages from last time if anyone is interested.

Have a great day Ladies!
  • Ok so I know I am late...I was debating weather or not to stay...

Weight- 266-guess I will take it...
  • Stayed the same this week.
  • I stalled at 168 this week... darn St. Patty's celebrations, and a few other treats here and there. I will stay on track all this week though, no excuses!
  • 208.3lbs.

Not a big loss but after last week, I'll take it!
  • So I meant to post this yesterday but.... 219 so I lost .4. It's a loss right.

I hope that next WI will be spectacular.
  • 161 .. another 2 lb loss yay!
  • i was 147 this morning, havent moved so far this challenge :P
  • Hey mangos I'm down to 264!!! That's 2lbs!!!