Why I'm quitting my diet

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I quit because fried chicken, french fries, biscuits, and candy are more important than my health, walking, and playing with my grandchildren.
  • I'm quitting my diet because a person couldn't possibly be more satisfying than ice cream, and doing new things in life couldn't possibly make me more proud than watching TV all night every night.
  • I'm quitting cause I just love the fact that I can pick up my stomache and literally set it on something. That's just too appealing to me and so many others....Im sure.
  • I'm quitting because owning a horse is expensive and if I'm too fat to ride one then I can save myself a whole lot of money!
  • I'm quitting because I hate the taste of water, I hate exercising and getting all sweaty, I LOVE it when my pants leave marks around my belly cause they're too tight, and because I REALLY didn't want to wear shorts this summer, anyways.
  • I'm quitting because losing 145 pounds was so easy I can do it again!
  • I'm quitting my diet because because I enjoy watching the looks on people's faces when I have to get off the rollercoaster ride because the bar won't go over my big fat belly.
  • I'm qutting my diet (for ALL the above reasons)
    Maryl