ThreadKiller VI-Absurdity on Steroids

You're on Page 6 of 34
Go to
  • Susan, DH and I have been researching short term missions. Now that the kids are older we would like to do something with them so that they can contribute as well as learn that life really is not as easy as they have it for most of the world.
  • Waving. Still recovering from last night's game.

Operator - Sorry to hear about your boss being on your case. Sounds like he's got a burr under his saddle about something. Hope it just passes away.

[Carefully not saying "just blows away" to certain people.]
  • Hi Everybody! I didn't get any pictures this year of Ginger watching the Puppy Bowl but found this one from a few years ago. She was so interested in it I couldn't believe it. Anyway, just wanted to share, Hope everyone has a GREAT night!!

• Awww, what a little cutie!!!
  • Thanks-- she is pretty spoiled but then again that is what we have furbabies for! Sissy wasn't so interested
  • Evening folks!
  • I have this posted over in "Pudgy Pets" and I'm sure that Gary will remember it. She just jumped up there and started doing this all by herself one day. So I just had to get a video of her. I thought it was just too cute.

http://www.youtube.com/user/31KJS
  • She is a cute pup!
  • Ginger I got from the animal shelter and Sissy was a rescue from a Puppy mill. I would be so lost without either of them now. You can't stay in a bad mood to long when they are around.
  • Crap, I can't watch it on my PDA.
  • WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll never get Susan sent off right if you lazy bums spend all your time sleeping. Yeesh.
  • Kinda hard to figure out when the Operator sleeps.
  • Sleep? What's sleep? Who needs sleep when you gotta continuous IV coffee drip?
  • I met a coffee drip at the diner the other morning.
  • Anyone want to adopt?
    12 yr old is having a yelling fit at me. Why? Cause I asked him to not write on his brother with permenant marker. So now I am going to sit in dream about my happy place with a big smile on my face. Unfortunatly that gets him more angry cause his tantrum is having little effect.