Super Bowl Predictions!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Here We Go STEELERS....Here We Go!!!
  • I'm going to go with Steelers... simply because losing is not an option with the friend whose house we're going to for a Super Bowl party, a man who in fact has a gold room. He won't survive a loss, so a win is a must.
  • My dad was a HUGE Steelers fan. So much so that he was buried in his Jerome Bettis jersey. Cancer took him from us 10 years ago and I had a Steelers helmet engraved on his headstone.

If I dont root for his team he'll haunt me lol
  • I'm gonna go with Steelers as well. I think 90% of the people I'm watching it with are Steelers fans and that would make it more fun. I also think they're a slightly better team.

Also, I'm pissed at the Cardinals for not using Edgerrin James all regular season, because I had him on my fantasy team. And it's so annoying when the announcers say that he's only doing well right now because he's "fresh"... how do you know? He might have been great all year, if they had freaking used him. Sorry, I'll shut up, lol.
  • Quote: My dad was a HUGE Steelers fan. So much so that he was buried in his Jerome Bettis jersey. Cancer took him from us 10 years ago and I had a Steelers helmet engraved on his headstone.

If I dont root for his team he'll haunt me lol
    for your Dad!! I'll be wearing my Bettis jersey to the office tomorrow!! I told my supervisor if I couldn't wear it...I wasn't coming to work!

• Well surprise surprise I'm rooting for the Cardinals.

I'd like to see Kurt Warner get another ring.
  • Steelers all the way, Baby!!!
  • I have to find out who DH is cheering for cause I like being a poop disturber and cheer for the opposition!
  • Yeah, I'm rooting for the Cardinals as well. They're due and I don't really like Ben Roethlisberger. Though if it were up to me, I'd be rooting for the Ravens...
  • predictions? i predict we'll tivo it and watch the commercials- the end of the game and thats it. lol.
  • Quote: predictions? i predict we'll tivo it and watch the commercials- the end of the game and thats it. lol.
    Thats funny!
  • I guess the Broncos won't win...

I'm going with the Steelers.
  • Quote: I guess the Broncos won't win...

I'm going with the Steelers.

Don't even get me started.
  • I predict if my daughter's fave team for the last 4 years doesn't win the Superbowl she will cry...but I don't think she's gonna have to because her team is the Steelers. If you listen to hubby though.the game has already been decided by the bookies in Vegas and the Cardinals will win their first title in I think 23 years....or something like that.
  • Living in the 'burgh you have no choice but to be a steelers fan.

GO STEELERS!!!: