General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #16  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I'm an Arizona Girl to the core!!! Gotta go with the Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #17  
Counter-Hipster

S/C/G: 184/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

My three teams are
1) Seattle
2) Philly
3) Baltimore

If you remember a few years ago, Superbowl XL*, you'll probably be able to figure out who I'm rooting for.

*Hint: That was SEA vs PIT and it was fixed by the refs. No, really, I'm not even lying...... stop looking at me like that, I'm serious!!
dominodreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:56 AM   #18  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

As ALWAYS going with my....

RAIDERS!!

whaddaya mean they're not in it?...are you sure?
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

At my house we're all going to wear our Colts jerseys and live in denial. We may even start early with a viewing of our SuperBowl win. Then, on to reality where the boys in my house are rooting for the Steelers and the girls are rooting for the Cardinals. The girls in my house (my 8 year old and I) made our choice in a very scientific way...which team has a cuter QB. My boys (10 and 6) are rooting for the Steelers because the kid across the street is a Steelers fan and because my youngest's flag football team was the Steelers. We usually make silly SuperBowl bets (last year my son had to record our outgoing voicemail message to say that he officially apologized to Eli Manning for being a hater) and have a little party.

I predict that the commercials will be as good as the game and that I'll be the only one in my house that stays awake for the whole game, other than that I really think that it's anyone's game.
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote