About time! Pics are here. I lost 130 lbs

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • I finally figured it out. I got the darn pics. attched now. Took me forever. Hope you enjoy. I have lost 130 lbs on WW and I am at goal. Have fun.

• Congrats!!! It's an amazing transformation!!
  • Woot! Woot! The hot guy above PM'd me the other day, ya'll! I totally didn't even know you were a guy--let alone a hawwwttie! Congrats, you are looking particularly FAB! PM anytime!
  • That's absolutely amazing. Thank you for posting them! Every bit of encouragement helps.
  • You are avery handsome man!!!!!!that's amazing I hope you are proud
  • Congrads! You look GREAT!
  • Wow Amazing! You look so good and Happy in the final picture! That's really what count's being happy with yourself and your hard work. You can definately see you are very happy that you are healthy and fit! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • Thank you everyone. I am much happier now. It was an interesting journey, still is in fact. THanks for all of your encouragement.
  • Quote: Woot! Woot! The hot guy above PM'd me the other day, ya'll! I totally didn't even know you were a guy--let alone a hawwwttie! Congrats, you are looking particularly FAB! PM anytime!

hey hey now! arent you married?? Leave the hot guys for us single girls missy

seriously, you look amazing. Congratulations on your success!
  • I am also married and thank you very much for the compliment.
  • You are looking so great and healthy in that last picture. You look so happy in both your after pictures! Really inspiring. Great job!

The ladies are fightin' over ya already. Can't feel bad about that, right?
  • Lookin' Good!
  • Feels great, actually. it's nice. Thanks for the encouragement, it's cheering me up
  • What an AMAZING TRANSFORMATION! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration!!
  • p.s. How long did it take you? Do you have any tips or advice? Things you've learned in the process??