Alternachicks Exercise Thread

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I just walked for 32 minutes! I walked just over a mile too. I have walked 55 minutes and adding the 32 minutes is 87 minutes.

55 + 32 = 87 minutes!!

This is day four of no candy, no chocolate, or anything bad. ^_^

Oh! I also lost 4lbs since yesterday! ^_^ I might actually get under 200lbs. It'll be the first time in a few months.
  • Thank you ladies! Excellent work in keeping fit, if I could reach through the screen and hug you because I'm so proud I would! But the law of physics keeps my bum in this seat.

With migos minutes our total is now-

Group Total-1228+87=1315!

Wonderful we acheived our goal and then some! I'll post my minutes later and set a new goal for next sunday night!
  • Add another 30 minute walk!

87 + 30 = 117 minutes! ^_^
  • Sweetness! This is just fantabulous ladies! Did another 45 minutes biking and migo and I's minutes should boost us up some more!

Personal Total-932+45=977! So close to a thousand.

Group Total- 1315+30+45=1390!!!! !!!!!!

Gotta do more exercise for today and hopefully I'll set another goal for next Sunday night!
  • 67 minutes of cardio! Ugh!! wow I'm sweaty, I think I'm going to open my mouth and just suck in dinner! Maybe I'll enjoy dinner. haha

Personal total- 977+67=1044!!! Broke a thousand oh yeah!!!

Group Total:1390+67=1457!!

Alright ladies lets try for 3000 by Sunday night!
  • Finished all my exercise for tonight!
    Yoga!! Now I need to sleep.

Personal total- 1089/1350

Group Total-1502
  • I think I should join this as I really need to do more of the fat burning activity!I am trying to walk to work at least 4 times a week which is 4.8 miles each time and also get on my bike!No excuses!I will check in here, everytime I do something noteworthy!
  • 50 min DDR cardio
    15 min weights and crunches
    Also downloaded some dance workout videos. I look forward to adding that to my routine.

Personal Goal 305/600
    Group 1567
  • Fabulous!!! What a wonderful way to start my day! Thanks for all your hard work ladies and keep it up!
  • Well, after I'm done doing a project I am going to walk home. That is almost two miles. After I get home I'm going to go walking with my gf's aunt and her gf for another mile! ^_^ I'll get back online after and record my minutes. I might even do some crunches. :P
  • It feels like I did a billion crunches after my bike ride! I uped the level and my abs flexed, A LOT. I think cardio will be a relief today (thats scary.)

Personal Total-1134/1350

Group Total-1567+45= 1612
  • Finished cardio and samba dancing! I'm off to do weights sometime today. Its too cold here! This is ridiculous!

Personal Total- 1134+50+31= 1215

Group Total- 1612+20+31=1693

At this rate we will definetly make it to 3000 next Sunday night!!!
  • I walked for 60minutes yesterday, and so far today I've walked for 30minutes.

117+90= 207 minutes
  • 365/600
    Group Total (I think): 1960
  • Did bike and samba time! I have to adjust the group total. Migo I need you to keep your personal minutes and when you add minutes to the group separate so we can distinguish what goes where. I wouldn't mind but I get confused sometimes.

Personal Total-30+22=1267

Group Total- 1693+90(Migo)+65(katie)+30+22=1900!

Alright lets just get all our business in order and lets keep working!!!