Omg. Ugh. Moan.

• So I will probably be losing a lot of weight in the next few days (weeks?) because I have come down with something fierce. Total nausea and other symptoms I will not gross you out with. I cannot even think to eat. Low grade fever.

Why does this carp have to happen as soon as my husband deploys? Everytime, it is something.

Uhhhhhh.
  • Maybe it's mental? Like you make yourself sick with worry and sadness?
  • I'm with Beerab. You're mental. Just kiddin' of course. Feel better soon!
  • I have a feeling that it's just nerves/stress/anxiety, etc. The same exact thing ALWAYS happens to me when I'm going through something anxiety inducing (i.e. finals, a lay-off/job-hunting, a fight with the hubs, etc.).
  • It's that time of the year. With the deployment of your husband maybe your body was also a little more stressed than usual leaving you more likely to catch anything coming your way. Hope you are feeling much better soon. If it's any consolation I remember catching at least five or six types of bugs last year by this time. I've taken tons of vitamin C this year and mix in L-Glutamine in my oatmeal. (Mel suggested this to me last year and I thank her once again. It appears to be working.) Only one or two bugs this year.
  • Could be anxiety? Sorry though. That's certainly no fun at all
  • Well I *am* mental, but that is beside the point. lol. No, my husband leaves all the time and it is not that. I mean, I hate to see him go, but that is not it. I have a feeling I caught something since I work in a large hospital. I just heard that Europe (and Germany specifically) is having a flu epidemic and they are having to put patients in hallways for lack of beds.

I live in Germany. I just hope my immune system takes care of whatever I have, and soon. I feel like crud that has been run over by a truck.
  • That's no fun. I had something like that for a few weeks this year. I hope you'll kick it very soon!
  • totally bad idea