Everyone weigh in 01/09/09

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 185.5, down 3.5 pounds from last week. I dunno if it's the New Year's mentality, but I've felt very focused and commited to eating the way I know I have to to lose weight. I didn't make any formal New Year's resolutions, but I still feel a new drive and sense of commitment to start making progress again. If I could bottle this feeling I have, I would be a bajillionaire!
  • i was down 2.5. yaaaa...now at 190.5.
  • 138.2 up one pound :-(
  • Down a couple pounds from last week.
  • 151.5 today. 155 last week!
  • Over break I went up to 197, down to 195 as of this AM.
  • 271.4, down 5.8
  • I was happy, thrilled, and very grateful to have stayed the same this week. (193.2) Thank you all for helping me get past a few very difficult days and back in the saddle again!
  • 152 this week...down 1/2 a pound. I have not been 100% on plan though. I have eaten some processed items I don't normally consume. I also had one day I was over 2000 calories. (Normally, I stay under 1500.) I also missed two workouts this week. Also, I have begun the 30 day shred. I have read your muscles can retain fluid during startup periods. I am certainly sore enough.
  • 180.2, down 2 lbs from last week. I had family visiting for 10 days over New Years and they like to eat out a lot, so I was happy that I stayed on track.
  • Stayed the same from last week. No gain but no loss either. Kinda but then again it may be my body catching up from last weekend when I was down 4lbs. But then again I haven't been perfect eating wise this week but I did start to exercise so I guess it all evened itself out. Looking for a loss next week though.
  • the 9th is always my official weigh in day and I am at 291.1 down 1.9 (almost 2) lbs since last weigh but it was also TOM for me this week so I'm sure thats why I lost so little! but down is always better then up!
  • I was 3 down at 176.
  • 116lbs, down three pounds.
  • Last weekend, I was at 205.8 and this morning I weighed in at 204.4...so a 1.4 lb loss!