Stay at Home Moms #44

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Good morning all!
    Jackie sorry to hear you are feeling down. I wish I knew what could cheer you up. How about if I get on a plane and come make you dinner?? I would love to. Or how about a babysitter for the night so that you could have some time alone or with a friend? Sometimes I do wish we all lived close toegther. But please feel better soon and don't let eating bad get you down. You have been doing so well lately, you deserved a few cheats. Just drink up that water and get right back to FFL. You can do it!
    I'm doing pretty good today. Back down to 135. I guess that 4 lb gain was all water because it is gone today. Whewwwww.... I was worried. I didn't cut too much back yesterday. I had ramen noodles for lunch with the kids and then I made a really good chicken and rice for dinner which I had only one small plate of. I got hungry about 9:00 pm and gave into a small bowl of cocoa pebbles. Ok, so it wasn't so small. But I told myself it was ok because I ate it with Fat Free Skim Milk. Well, thankfully the scale told me that it was ok too. But what I have been trying to do is eat moderate portions and not eat after 8:00 pm. It's going ok so far. But I found a plan that I will try to do before my convention next month. It's a two week metabolism booster. It's called the Scarsdale Diet. Anyone heard of it?? It's a kind of low carb diet but you still get lots of vegetables and some fruit on it, plus it's only for two weeks. You lose at least 1 lb a day. So I thought I'll keep up my maintaining until next month some time and then I'll go on it for two weeks. If you are interested in reading about it here's where I found it http://lowcarblisa.tripod.com/thesca...iet/index.html
    Anyway, I've been doing alot of research on it and everyone I've talked to says it really does work. So I will give it a whirl. It may be just what I need to break my plateau of 135. If it's as good as they say I'll hit my goal weight on it. that would be nice.
    Well anyway, I guess I'll get off here. I'm suppose to be expecting a phone call and here I am on the net tying up the phone. I need one of those things that allow you to have both working at the same time.
    c-ya
  • PLEASE READ
    SAHM #45 has been started so please mosey on that way
    I look forward to seeing you all there!!
  • Hiya!!!!!
    Glad to see you Jackie and Spryng.......
    Got an extra kooky day going on here........... so I will get back on later (hopefully).
    Eating is for the birds today.........but on the brighter side, I got a nice 45 min walk in. (I would be a basket case without my walk)

Spryng- best of luck with the fishies....
    Jackie- my prayers to you and your mom. Hang in there! And please remember to take your meds, ok? Get out for some sunshine (if you can) even 5 minutes in the morning might help.
    I wish I could drive over and give you a hug...........so a cyber hug will have to do. We all love you lots.

Gotta go to another softball game..............
    Ginny