48 inches off my body!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi y'all. I measured and I have lost 48 inches off my body in the past 5 months!

This is 4 feet! I'm so excited! I can't believe that I'm that much smaller. I have only measured my chest, waist, stomach, hips, one thigh, one arm, and one wrist.... So in reality it's more inches but I wanted to share! I haven't lost much weight in the past few months, but I'm glad the inches are still disappearing!

Thank you all for your help! I couldn't do it without you ladies! You're all an inspiration to me!
  • That is sooo awesome! i would LOVE to lose inches instead of weight because it would mean my body is getting tighter which is all i really want!
  • Heather that is awesome! You really are an inspiration to me cause u have shown me that I can be happy with losing inches even if the scale isnt moving. It takes a lot to keep going even though you havent lost mounds of pounds but yr smaller than me and I weigh less. That is so great keep it up girl and I want to catch you with some inches lost.
  • Whoo Hoo !!!
  • congratulations!! that is an awesome accomplishment. I need to measure myself again. you should be proud
  • You are doing so awesome. Don't ever think that you are not doing enough. Obviously, the inches are saying otherwise.
  • whoo hoo proud of you chicky!
  • That is absolutely amazing!! You were smart to use a tape measure. Unfortunately, I didn't start my journey measuring myself You inspire me now to start measuring!!
  • Awwww! You all are so amazing! I would have totally given up if it wasn't for y'all.

B- Thanks, for the compliment but I doubt I'm smaller than you!
  • Congrats! I've been wondering how it is people come up with the number of inches (I'd like to come up with my own number).

What parts do you measure and add up?

• That is sooo awesome!
  • Quote: Congrats! I've been wondering how it is people come up with the number of inches (I'd like to come up with my own number).

What parts do you measure and add up?
    I wish I would have measured from the very beginning, but my first month I wasn't exercising and I lost 19 pounds and no measurements. But I quickly began to measure when I started exercising.

Everyone does this differently but this is what I do, whatever you start with be consistent.
    I measure my chest with my bra on.
    Natural waist
    stomach
    hips (around the butt)
    one thigh
    one arm, around the bicep
    one wrist

I hope this helps.
  • Yes, that helps a lot! Thank you, sweetie.
  • WOW!! Congrats, thats really amazing! Good thing you took measurements, proves that the darn scale really isn't so accurate!

I have questions!! Are you following a diet, or just exercising? I think you told me you were counting calories a while ago.. How much time are you spending exercising each day?

-Aimee
  • Wow that is amazing!!