48 inches off my body!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: WOW!! Congrats, thats really amazing! Good thing you took measurements, proves that the darn scale really isn't so accurate!

I have questions!! Are you following a diet, or just exercising? I think you told me you were counting calories a while ago.. How much time are you spending exercising each day?

-Aimee
    I have been counting calories and exercising. I'm so tall and weigh so much I aim for 1800-2100 cals per day. I do cardio everyday and strength training 6 days a week. On the first, I just started the south beach diet. We shall see if I lose weight from it.
  • this is FANTASTIC!
  • Awesome job! That's amazing!
  • Great Job! You know I am sooo proud.
  • That is soooo awesome!! Youre doing an amazing job!! I love to see other measures of success besides the scale!
  • HWGA - I did South Beach a few years ago, I had GREAT results, 1 pound per day for 2 weeks.. it was kind of insane actually. Unfortunately I got burnt out and quit. You are doing SO amazing, I am so proud.. and so jealous! But in a good way! I'm having issues just getting in the 30DS! lol.

Good luck with South Beach, I look forward to hearing about how it blows your plateau outta the water!!

-Aimee
  • You're Amazing!!!
  • Yay Heather! So.... I'm sure we're all wanting to see current before and after pictures! I just love those hehehehe
  • Here are before and afters so far!
    Here is a picture from 2007 and the one in the dress was a couple of weeks.

• WOW LADY! What a difference! You must feel like a million bucks! You're success is so motivating
  • Such a HUGE difference!
  • I love pictures too!! You look AMAZING!! Seriously, you look SO much younger in the second picture!

-Aimee
  • congrats girl, love that dress!
  • Wow thats a major difference!! Youre looking good girl
  • Beautiful as always!

GO us on SBD!!!!