What's for dinner?

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Stove Top meatloaf? Sounds yummy. How do you make it?
  • a turkey sandwich.. boring i know lol
  • subway. its right across the street from my apartment, so many a nights when im coming home from work i'll get one of the healthy subs. yum yum.
  • My mom baked some salmon with some sort of crust and dill sauce made with lf sour cream.
  • My daddy made me homemade chicken noodle soup with egg noodles for being sick. Then I had a bit of raspberry sorbet afterward to calm my throat.
  • mom made baked chicken, the rice with veggie stuff from Lipton/Knorr and green beans

I ate the chicken skinless and off the bone..I'm picky!! 4 tbsp of rice and 4tbsp of green beans. Then because i had calories left over for today I ate 2 slices whole grain cinnamon raisin bread with 1/2 tbsp of butter between the 2 slices. Still had 120 calories left.
  • Courtney, I'm sorry your sick! I think that sounds like an amazing dinner, ill or not.
  • It's New Year's Eve here in Asia and I'm staying in and having leftovers!

Tonight I'm having sweet & sour fake chicken with red & yellow peppers, onions and rice. Dessert is half of a cookies & cream ice cream waffle... hey it's better than a whole one!
  • I made swedish meatballs over noodles & cinnamon rolls with iceing the other night...... *blush* :-(((
  • We are having Sausage Rigatoni bake, from the Biggest Loser Cookbook! We arent going out so I thought I would make us a nice dinner!
  • Tonight I am boiling shrimp (baked battered shrimp for the bf), baking potatoes, and having salad with a rol. YUMMY!
  • I had a mixed herb lettuce salad with olive oil and vinegar, with chopped cucumber, smoked salmon and hardboiled egg on top. Green tea to drink. Delicious!
  • Tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread with lettuce and sliced carrots on top, wheat thins, and water.

I made sure to leave enough left over calories for a sickingly sweet iced oatmeal raisin cookie that has been calling my name all week long!!! haha
  • Quote: subway. its right across the street from my apartment, so many a nights when im coming home from work i'll get one of the healthy subs. yum yum.

same here!! that's what i had for dinner tonight. Husband & grandpa had pizza, i thought i'd skip that!!
  • First day of vegetarian diet, I had lentil brown rice, chickpea curry, and broccoli. All of which was very good.