Thursday, May 2nd

• Good Morning Kids,

Its raining like mad out today, hopefully they will call off the dout warnings here in N. NJ. We've had so much rain lately you would never think the water situation here was bad.

The big big big boss is coming in today (well he's only 5' tall but he is the big boss lol).....OY enuf said.

Nothing much doing sosdd. Took me an hour after work yesterday to drive to pick up my new pair of glasses (i got two pairs) finally arrived at the place and they tell me only one was ready......boy talked about pissed but watcha gonna do.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy, if you live near me stay dry.

Love, Leens
  • Mornin'
    Hi Leens and the lurkers,

Another nippy early day for me. I must have been tired this morning as I hit the snooze button on the alarm and didn' even remember. I was a little pinched for time this morning, but got in my step aerobics as usual. Some mornings I want to kick the tv!! So perky at 5ish in the morning!

Enjoy the rain Leens. I love the rain. I have very light sensitive eyes, so I really enjoy the dark dreary days. It almost has a calming influence on me.

So far been another great week foodwise.. I have been having some wicked cravings lately for salty crunchy chip things, but luckily I have been able to contain the monster with microwave popcorn. Another thing I like, that everyone in chat said YUK to is Classen Kosher Dills with honey mustard.. mmm. And no I am not preggy.

Hope everyone has a nice day... 2 more day 2 more days!
  • Good day! Not much to say today...too tired, wanted to say hi! Liz
  • Lurking and waving at my buddies.
    Linnie, you can have the damned rain!
    Leens, do you have to be so frassing cheery?
    Liz, rest and relax - things will get better.
    Hey - do you have to have an "L" name to post here?
  • BOOOO @ WOOTHIE sooooooooo you've found us ninnies huh. Cheery my patooties.

Linny your gonna be a pencil in no time. I really admire your get up and go.........mine has gotten up and let...if you see it please tell it I said hi and thanks for nuttin

Liz ! just get better and come chat with us.

Oh by the way Ruthie we can call you Luthie if you'd like ?? hey that sounds like your dogs name but only with a lisp

TTYL, Love ME
  • OMG a moderator!!
    WoothieBoobs.

You are here!! We can call you Lovely Woothieboobs, so you will have an "L" name.

Leens.. My body hasn't changed all that much yet. A few people notice, but I don't think I will notice a big change until I lose 20 more. I am still wearing pretty much the same clothes, but instead of tight , they are baggy. I tell ya, its neat to get pants with spandex in them to be baggy. Another reason I do this is, well I have stayed away from men and dating because I feel so gross. The issue isn't to do with men, it has to do with me liking me. I need to get this weight off to find out what I really want. Do I want a family, or do I want to be alone? I use my weight as an excuse to not get close to people, so I need to knock down that excuse and find the real crap underneath! Gosh. that was a bit revealing.

Last week, my aerobics shoes gave out.. I am sure I mentioned it someplace. Anyway, last week instead of exercising 5 days, I only exercised 3.2 ( .2 because I tried one day and feet hurt too much). What I noticed was a change in my mood, and NOT a change for the better. My depression snuck through the cracks and was begging to be let out. I am very glad I went and got those shoes, even though I am poor right now. My mood is back to where it should be. On Sunday, I was so cranky I didn't go to church.. I was afraid I would snarl through the entire sermon. Now, I am only cranky at men.. and that is totally normal for me.

Glad to see you here Lizzy. When you feel better, you need to climb on top of a scanner and scan your incision.
  • Hi Liz,

Hope today you are feeling a little better. Like I told you earlier, take it easy...you don't want any of those awful adhessions!! Enjoy the rest while you can!!!

Linda, so glad those shoes are "working out"...no pun intented. You are on the right track, WTG..I'm rooting for you.

Leens...quit your day job and just start writing motivational messages all over the interent. You are just so bubbly!!!!!!! I can really relate to you.

Well everyone, have a great Friday. Hope to see you in chat.

Meg