Measurements challenge

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Jessiebear had a good question, how often should we check in?

Also, how do you all measure your bust? With or without a bra? I do it without and measure across the nipples..but wasn't sure what the rest of us were doing.
  • Quote: Also, how do you all measure your bust? With or without a bra? I do it without and measure across the nipples..but wasn't sure what the rest of us were doing.
    I personally did it while wearing a bra (not a sports bra because that pushes you in.. and not a padded bra because that will make you bigger.. just a soft cup comfortable bra) and measured the fullest part of my boobs. I don't know if thats *proper* but it makes sense to me.
  • I have been measuring every Monday when I weigh in just to see what happens each week & with that I am never disappointed. The scale is not always my friend, but the tape measure & I are bff's!

Bust: 41
    Waste: 33.5
    Belly button: 37.5
    Hips: 44.5
    Thighs: 26.5
  • wait, was bust size over the boobs or the band size?
  • hips-52
    waist-42
    stomach-45
    bust-44
    thighs-27
    ? tho how do u measure hips without the butt???
    Chance0421- love gossip girl
  • Quote: wait, was bust size over the boobs or the band size?
    I did mine over the bra/ boobs.

It's amazing to look at the different measurements.... I swear my bones are made out of bricks! How in the world can I still be 274? I guess I shall never know.
  • Oooh, I'm in... I haven't measured myself in months, but I promise I'll remember to do it tonight and I'll check in then!
  • sounds like good fun!

hips 39
    waist 30
    bust 37.5
    thighs 23
    belly button 32.5

E 4 spelling. I called by "thighs" THINGS!
  • Thighs be gone, we're like... the same size, lol. ...'cept you have bigger boobs...
  • Jelbb..if your boobs are any smaller than mine than you have none at all! My boobs are all but GONE! My 38 comes from the inches AROUND not in FRONT!

Update: You got me to thinking so I just went and measured again. My boobs are down 1/2 an inch. OMG. What am I going to do? I updated my previous post with correct measurements and added waist too. If I missed anything, please someone let me know.
  • I go with a tailors measuring chart, google one and you'll know where to measure yourself. I measured with a bra on.

We should check in every Monday, since the challenge was started on a monday...keep it simple.
  • Ill join! ill post my measurements tonight
  • Quote: I go with a tailors measuring chart, google one and you'll know where to measure yourself. I measured with a bra on.

We should check in every Monday, since the challenge was started on a monday...keep it simple.
    Every week? I'm nervous. I normally do my once a month so I don't get all crazy about it.... but I could do it every Monday.

lol I think it's a good idea. Sorry, I freaked out just for a second.
  • I'm gonna have to skip the first week check because I won't be back home for two weeks, I'll definitely measure then though.
  • We can go wtih every other week if people prefer that. I guess with measurments that would be better, there might not be a measureable difference from one week to the next...