5 lb Challenge #38

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • Sw: 147.5
    Cw: 146.5
    Gw: 142.5
  • Sorry you hit a rough spot PhotoChick. The good news is you are doing everything right. That weight cannot stay on forever. I know how disappointing it is when the scale doesn't move but at least you don't have to regret eating the wrong thing on top of it. Try looking forward to the day the weight falls off. Won't that be grand!
  • Heya PC, the same thing is going on with me. It must be something about photography and Christmas clients/stress? Anyhow, I'm super-duper frustrated because I've been perfectly (and am not saying that lightly) on plan, even throughout Thanksgiving. This is my first big gain since starting. It sucks a fat one.

Don't give up this challenge, we need support and can go through it together.

SW: 165
    CW: 168 (+3)
    GW: 160
  • I'm telling ya....the 160 to 170 range is tough to get out of!!!! pooey!
  • Ok, I'm convinced. I won't bow out! Not yet.

Here's *gulp* today's weigh in.

SW: 166.3
    CW: 170.2 (+3.9)
    GW: 161.3

Bleah.

• I know, isn't is 'bleah' to have to type out? I hate it!

I keep worrying it's a real gain, like a winter fat storage thing. It better not be! Every pound represents so much hard work - so many weights lifted, so many boobs bounced during cardio, that's about the sum of why I'm angry today.
  • SW: 222.5
    CW: 220 (-3 from 2 days ago)
    GW: 217.5

1/2 way there!! I was totally shocked when I steped on the scale this morning and saw a weight loss!! Hopefully it continues tomorrow... My scale has been acting up. I stepped on it 8 times this morning just to be sure!
  • SW: 162
    CW: 160
    GW: 157

Three to go!
  • Look out you guys. Macomer is a crazy person!!!! She had an awesome loss last week and doesn't seem to be slowing down!!!
  • ok I am joining late!

• SW: 249.6
    CW: 250.4 (-1 from yesterday)
    GW: 244.6

Keep up the good work everyone! I'm off to the gym soon.
  • SW 152
    CW 151.4 up 2 from the 149.4 I saw, GRRRR. But at least down from the start
    GW 147
  • Happy Tuesday, ladies

SW: 188.6
    CW: 186.6
    GW: 183.6

That's 2 down, 3 to go. Have a great day

Heather
  • ARggghhhh... up another half a pound... my body isn't living up to its side of the bargain... I can only assume its for the too many sugary carbs last week and maybe a bit of dehydration on the ski field because I haven't gone over 2000 calories in over two months....

SW: 226
    CW: 226.5
    GW: 221
  • LOL jamie....

SW: 162
    CW: 159
    GW: 157

getting cloooooserrrrr!!!