Question for those doing "Flore"

• I have done core since its introduction in 2004 and within 9 months hit goal and became lifetime for the first time ever. I've managed to keep all but about 10 pounds off. I've been struggling with core for the past year-- up and down, up and down. I've decided to track my points and check my portion size. My guess is my problem is portion size and going too over board.

So, starting today I am counting points and sticking to core foods. My question -- I have 23 points. How should I split them between meals?

So far today I've used 8.5 -- 3 with breakfast, 4 with lunch and 1.5 for a medium banana for snack. I have 14.5 left. I feel it should be more balanced. What do you do?

Thanks!

I feel a bit lost on the points since its the first time I'm tracking them.
  • I was something I had to start off planning for the day before....weird to some but when I started doing it I would have at least 10 points left for the day.
  • Mine tend to vary. If I plan on eating a huge dinner, I'll go easy on points for breakfast/lunch and then enjoy dinner. Besides that, mine are usually down the middle. 10/10/10 then 4 for snacks.
  • With 23 points on the Kick Start WW Plan they divide it up 3 points for breakfast, 6 points for lunch, 8 points for dinner, and the remainder for snacks. Hope this helps!
  • Thanks Susan. I've sort of ended up doing 3-4 pts for bf, 5 for lunch and 7+ at dinner, snacks 2-3.

I'm still coming up a bit short each day -- but went over Thanksgiving and last night. I'm curious to see what my wi is on Wed.