5 Pound Challenge #37

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • Staying the same as usual, I am so due a loss...

SW: 228
    CW: 226
    GW: 223
  • SW: 167.2
    CW: 165.0 (-2.2)
    GW: 162.2

And still no TOM. *sigh*

• TOM came last night so I was afarid to step on the scale this morning....going to try and wait out the first couple of days of TOM visiting...

Photochick....that's awesome though! Once TOM comes and leaves you will probably be down even more!
  • SW: 147
    CW: 146.5
    GW: 142

Darn, nobody managed to win this one while I was still at 148.5. LOL, I think that would have been my only shot at winning one of these
  • ok So I weighed in yesterday morning ... and now im at my bfs for thanksgiving break and he has no scale... how funny... lol he had one... and now its gone... grrrrr guess I won't know til fri morning after running around like a chicken with no head =P

yesterday mornings results
    SW: 225
    CW: 220.5 (-4.5)
    GW: 220

ughhh so close... i wanna like go to walmart.... take a scale of the box weigh my self... then come home =P ha
  • Whoa, Tink, looks like you might take this one!

Julie, I know what you mean, I've NEVER won one, and I've participated in every one since number 5! One time I lost like 4 lbs I think, but then someone else won.
  • SW:171
    CW:169.5
    GW:166

Still under 170. O happy day!
  • Someone win while I'm down! Those low goal weights cheer me up.

SW: 164.4
    CW: 163.2 (-1.2)
    CW: 159.4
  • Im' holding steady at 244.4... I really gotta up my plans for exercise and eating i think. I eat on plan right now.. but I think I need to shock my body outta 244.4 and soon!

Looks like there wil be a winner soooooon!!!!
  • thanks for the warm hellos.... ive been away dealing with loads of stuff and trying to figure my body out... think im pretty much super carb sensitive so ive cut them out completely. eating lots of veggies, salads, proteins and healthy fats.

staying steady today but if im truthful i havent "been" for about 4 days now so i expect a loss as soon as that happens!

happy Wednesday!
  • Hey Paula! I didn't see that you were back (I've been really bad about keeping up with the thread). Good to see you!
  • Still going down and TOM arrived late yesterday afternoon!

SW: 252.4
    CW: 250.0 (-0.2)
    GW: 247.4

Keep up the good work everyone
  • grrrr gained a pound for no reason other than my body is anticipating a big thanksgiving meal...

SW: 228
    CW: 227 (+1#)
    GW: 223
  • finally! i whoosh of change!

SW 245.8
    cw 242.4
    gw: 240.8

Let's hope I dont let myself go over thanksgiving! hehe
  • oooh.... I'm s-o-o-o close! Let's hope I don't blow it tonight!

SW: 223
    CW: 218.6
    GW: 218