5 Pound Challenge #37

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • SW: 147
    CW: 147
    GW: 142

Hehe, now *this* will be challenging. At my lowest weight, check. TOM coming, check. Thanksgiving, check.
  • Quote: I can see that if I'm going to run, I'm going to have to find a much *much* better sports bra. Any suggestions y'all? I am currently a 38D (about - I'm sorta between cup sizes now) and it's all quite bouncy when I'm running.
    To be honest, I'm still using some really cheap, plain Fruit of the Loom sport bra tops, but doubled. They have no cup, they're truly just the really plain style. I started at something like a 36E, and now I'm 34D. But I run outside in the dark in the morning, so no one sees me .
  • I think the layering thing is going to have to be the answer for now. I'm not so much worried about people seeing me (um... not much). Mostly when those puppies bounce, they HURT.

Quote:
    TOM coming, check. Thanksgiving, check.
    Oh yeah. *sigh* Forgot about that. TOM due in 6 days. T'giving due in 8 days. I suspect I won't be winning the challenge this time around!

• Yeah Ashley!

cw:171
    sw:171
    gw:166
  • Quote: I think the layering thing is going to have to be the answer for now. I'm not so much worried about people seeing me (um... not much). Mostly when those puppies bounce, they HURT.
    Maybe it was already clear, but what I meant was not that I didn't want people to see me bounce. They don't bounce with the double layer. It's just not a very flattering shape. You know, all flattened out and a little droopy . I'm actually surprised these things stop the bounce, but they are doing it for now. I'd like to wait until I reach a stable weight to buy a good sports bra, probably in the spring, but I can't really see being able to go that long. We'll see.
  • Awesome job Ashley!

SW: 228
    GW: 223

I really hope that I am 225 or lower when someone wins this one.
  • Quote:
    You know, all flattened out and a little droopy
    Hahah. My husband calls that the uni-boob. Flattened to your chest and straight across.

• I have to accept some bounce. I use some sports bra I found at Wally-world and like it. I can't remember the brand but will check and let you know later. I need to keep a balance between minimal bounce and being able to get in and outta the dang thing without dislocating my shoulder...
  • Way to go, Dank.

SW: 192.4
    CW: 192.4
    GW: 187.4

Good luck all
  • Quote: I need to keep a balance between minimal bounce and being able to get in and outta the dang thing without dislocating my shoulder...
    I used to have that problem with all my clothes. I was so dang inflexible, stiff and out of shape. Hurting myself getting dressed or undressed was one thing that made me say, that's it, I am not that old. This is ridiculous and embarrassing. Turning around while driving used to always give me neck spasms too. Thank goodness for yoga .
  • I honestly laughed out loud to myself thinking about this thread today when I was getting dressed to go the the gym because of my extreme uni-boob.
  • okkk ill try again too..haha
    SW-187
    CW-187
    GW-183
  • S 146.4
    G 141.4 Wouldn't that be nice!
  • Another good day

SW: 252.4
    CW: 250.6
    GW: 247.4

Keep up the good work everyone
  • I'm in.