From 170-133!!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I've lost 37 pounds in the past year or so. it's awesome. and you can see the difference like crazy!
    i lost the weight by doing Yoga Booty Ballet about 5-7 times a week and by watching my diet. i was pretty restrictive with my calories for a while, but i've lightened up, since i don't want to lose any more weight!

in the first picture, i am on the very right. look at my tummy!
    and the second picture was taken about a week ago.

• Wow, great jobs. You look fantastic. I'm so happy for you, and inspired for me, so thanks for sharing. Way to go!
  • WOW!!!! You look awesome! Thank you for sharing the pics and for telling us how you lost the weight!

• You look GREAT!
  • Awesome...now that is a wild looking bunch ...looks like the kids that hang around here
  • whoo hoo good job girly! you're lookin fab!
  • Awesome job! You look totally amazing, look at the flat tummy! I want one of those!!
  • You look so different!! That is an awesome loss.
  • Way to go girl! That's awsome! I really to post some before and after pictures from the first time I dieted. It's just crazy! I'm going to have to check out this booty ballet stuff you are talking about!
  • thanks for all the kind words! haha, yeah that picture was taken at a "tattoo and piercing" barbecue we had in a park in Iowa. the dude next to me with the sunglasses is my adorable boyfriend!

and Luvn4Bratz, seriously, Yoga Booty Ballet is the best thing ever.
  • Quote: thanks for all the kind words! haha, yeah that picture was taken at a "tattoo and piercing" barbecue we had in a park in Iowa. the dude next to me with the sunglasses is my adorable boyfriend!

and Luvn4Bratz, seriously, Yoga Booty Ballet is the best thing ever.
    Okay, I took your advice and bid on one of the DVD's on eBay.
  • WOW!!! You look great!

(I have YBB sitting in my becoming semi-extensive exercise DVD collection... I need to pull it back out!)
  • yayyyy YBB!!!
  • Way to go! You look awesome!
  • You look fantastic...I have YBB but im embarrassed to do it in front of my roommates...