My New Fall Smoothie

• made this pumpkin smoothie for the first time this morning and it was SOOO good! Its 3 WW points and very filling.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup canned pumpkin (be sure to use canned pumpkin, not canned pie filling)
    1/2 cup vanilla soy milk (can use plain soy milk)
    1/2 cup crushed ice
    1 tbsp. honey
    1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
    Directions:

Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.

Nutritional Info: 162 calories | 5 grams protein | 34 grams carbs | 4 grams fiber | 2 grams fat
  • This sounds awesome!
  • hmmm, I don't buy soymilk, I suppose I could use regular milk and just adjust the calories... yes? Sounds yummy though. I like smoothies and things like that for dessert.
  • This sounds interesting I love smoothies, I've never been that into pumpkin pie.. but this stil sounds good. I think I'll go for it! great post.
  • Oooo this sounds so yummy. I would prolly just use my lactose free milk and add a bit of vanilla protein powder. YUMMY. Thanks for that i will def. be trying.
  • I LOVE spiced pumpkin drinks so I'm definitely going to give this a try!
  • I love pumpkin cappuccinos. Can this be adapted to become a cappuccino?
  • Thanks for this recipe! I think this would really satisfy my pumpkin frappe craving that's gnawing at me right now What a great alternative!
  • Oh man, that sounds dreaking delicious!!! thank you.
  • Quote: I love pumpkin cappuccinos. Can this be adapted to become a cappuccino?
    this could definitely be adjusted to become some sort of latte-type drink. (I was a barista for two years.) i think if you steamed the milk, stirred in the pumpkin, maybe steamed it again, and then poured it over the honey, pumpkin pie spice, and the espresso, it would be delicious! the cafe where i worked served a pumpkin spice latte, but we used pumpkin syrup instead of the real stuff.

i'm going to try this sometime this week!
  • I just made me one... It's delicious. Thank you so much