Don't Be a Turkey - Thanksgiving Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Oh I am soo in!! I finally broke my plateau on the Halloween Challenge... SO this one...

SW:160
    GW:155

Well the 150's really would make me happy!!!
  • My first 3FC challenge too!

SW: 192
    GW: 182

Wooo, I'm scared just looking at that! We can do it!
  • Miss - don't be scared! Hard work and perseverence and you can get there!
  • Of course I'm in!!!! yayyyy! I'm so excited.

I haven't done much in the way of exercise/dieting since August so maybe I can actually get my butt back on track!

SW: 239
    GW: 229

I'm gonna lose 10 pounds if it kills me! That's right.....all the weight I lost during the Halloween challenge...its all back...I got down to 234.8 at my lowest....I could just kick myself!

I soooooo want to be smaller for next summer....so I need to start NOW!!!!

I need someone close by to come kick me in the rear! LOL!
  • Melissa-Ill be down there in about a month to kick you in the rear, lol.
  • Okay count me in!

Starting weight 172
    Goal weight 162
  • Alright girls - we're up to 15 people so far!!! and there's still 6 days lfet to sign up! WOO HOO!!!
  • SW: 293
    GW: 283

Ambitious is my middle name.
  • Have I mentioned how excited I am to have a fresh new challenge facing us?? I'm really pushing through the next 2 weeks for the Halloween challenge too. I want to show at least a #5 for the challenge! (Which means I have a #1.2 to go.. which is COMPLETELY doable in 9 days!)

Then I'm going to really push through this one to be in MUCH better shape and LIGHTER going towards CHRISTMAS!!!

Challenge - HERE WE COME!!!!
  • I would love to be in - I missed the BL challenge this time so this will help keep me accountable. So do we just update this post each week? I will put my start weight and goal in tomorrow after I weigh in. I am so excited, this is just what I need, Thanks eny for getting it started.

SW: 175
    GW: 170
    that is 1.25 pounds per week, don't want to set goal to high going on a mini vacation next weekend, with lots of food and alcohol

Week 1: due by 11/6 (10/31 - 11/6)
    Week 2: due by 11/13 (11/7 - 11/13)
    Week 3: due by 11/20 (11/14-11/20)
    Week 4: due by 11/27 (11/21-11/27)
  • Yeah, another challenge time to really push.

Eny, thank you so much for doing these!

Starting weight (TODAY) 149.8 *** Just broke 150 today***

GOAL WEIGHT BY THANKSGIVING.... 145 Thats just about 5 lbs.

TORI
  • I'm in! I'll post my official entry in the morning with my starting weight. I've been backsliding *again* and really need something to kick my butt. I'm really looking forward to it!
  • Yay! My first challenge! I think an 8 lb loss is reasonable.

SW 194.2
    GW 186.2
  • I am so totally in! I think this challenge will be awesome motivation!!

SW:225.2
    GW:215

A little more than 10 pounds.. but I can do it! I have really gotten into the exercising thing (everyday now!! )
  • SW: 189
    GW: 179

Just a couple days ago I was 187 so I'm hoping a couple pounds drop off quickly from water weight. I really want to make my goal, I'm soooo tired of the 180's. They were hard for me the first time around and proving to be just as much of a challenge the second time around!