• Sw: 190
    Cw: 188
    Gw: 185
  • Ohh Mod - doing good
  • SW: 192.5
    CW: 190.5
    GW: 187.5

well at least its going down...
  • Thanks modcat44 for the heads up on the smileys.
  • You guys watch out!
    SW: 163
    CW: 159.8
    GW: 158

You guys just don't know how excited I am this morning. To see under 160 is like...I don't know...winning the lottery! We'll...I'm sure you guys do know actually!!! The feeling of an awesome weigh in morning!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! (not till Thursday, but I don't care!)
  • Yesterday I was up another lb to 232. I hope it's just cuz TOM is due any day now. Crossing my fingers for this morning's scale reading.
  • I'm sure it's TOM Julie. Mine is just about over which is why I think I'm so lucky today!
  • Quote: You guys watch out!
    SW: 163
    CW: 159.8
    GW: 158

You guys just don't know how excited I am this morning. To see under 160 is like...I don't know...winning the lottery! We'll...I'm sure you guys do know actually!!! The feeling of an awesome weigh in morning!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! (not till Thursday, but I don't care!)
    Yay - WTG!!!

I know exactly how you feel. When I saw 139 for the first time I was so excited I took a picture of the scale and sent it to everyone I knew!!

Well done.
  • Well, the weekend was a wash for me (of course, eating SIX slices of pizza didn't help I suppose )

SW: 201.4
    CW: 201.0
    GW: 196.4

Have a great day, all!
  • imdown a TINY bit from yesterday.
    sw:263.4
    cw:261.2
    gw:258.4
  • Ok so I had an ok weekend stayed pretty much op so I am not sure what happened .....

155.4.....HUH???????????????????????

I am that point where I just don't care anymore! I need to get out of this funk.
  • Whoo hooo, Jamie!!!! You're giving me hope!

SW: 162.4
    CW: 161.8 (-0.6)
    GW: 157.4

I'm slowly dropping but this morning started my TOM, so probably nothing for a few days. But I'm hoping for a little progress after. So maybe by Friday or Saturday.

• SW: 149
    CW: 152 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    GW: 144
  • Sw: 155.5
    Cw: 152
    Gw: 150.5

Yay! Total 45 pounds today!
  • Ugh! I didn't have a good evening last night! I was so busy I didn't really eat until dinner, then I was starved and couldn't stop eating! I just weighed myself but not posting yet until after my workout--

Thank God TBL is on tonight--I can feel myself starting to lag a bit in my energy/motivation for the eating OP (more than the exercise--I'm still UP for that, strangely). I just felt like I did when I want to binge, last night. A bit depressed/stressed and feeling like I've denied myself for too long.

Will post later this morning.....