I'm back and determined to lose the weight

• It's been like forever since I've been on here. I have been thinking hard about finally losing the weight. I have to reach my goal this time. I'm just not sure how to go about it. I've tried so many different things. I thought about going the South Beach approach but just eating better and knocking out alot of the bad carbs in breads and sweets. Any info that can jump start my weight loss challange would help
  • Welcome back! I see you have previously lost a lot of weight, how did you go about it that time? I just do what I've found works for me and that is counting calories, excercising and communitcating with like minded individuals such as those here at 3FC.
  • welcome back. stay active here on 3FC. I'm positive if it wasn't for this site, I'd not only not have lost any weight, I prob would be heavier than my starting weight. This place and the support is amazing!
  • Welcome back, you know what you have to do . So do it!
  • Hello, and welcome back!

I'd say cutting out "bad carbs" is a good idea. Replace them with vegetables, fruits and whole grains. It's an excellent start. Basically just start watching what you eat and being conscious of what goes in your mouth.

Stick with 3FC and you're on your way.