WHOO HOO!

• Hidy ho good neighbors!

Just had to say I finally hit my 20 pounds lost mark! I started at 286, and am now 266. Goal is 140. I haven't seen this weight in YEARS!!!!! YIPPEEE!

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

~Michelle
  • You go girl

Yippee, Yippee, Yippee for you

see you at goal
  • Congratulations!!! Doesnt success feel better than any food taste? Buy yourself something nonedible to celebrate!! YOU DESERVE IT! Maybe 20 roses!

• Way to go!!

Jodi
  • Way to go! You CAN and WILL reach goal with this attitude. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • Thanks a million to all you wonderful ladies. (Or at least I think your all ladies.... lol )

Its unbelievable how much this site/chat has helped me out this past month. Its people joining hands like we do here that keep the ambition and hope alive.

You are all such wonderful people.

Thanks Again,
    Michelle
  • CONGRATULATIONS, SpartanMom!!!! Keep up the great work!
    (Hugs),
    Dena
  • great for you and i look fordward to seeing you post the 30 pound mark. way to go!!!!
  • WOOOHOOO is right! You are on your way!!!! Congrats, your hard work is paying off!!! Make sure you treat yourself to something nice!!

Jennifer
    250/198/150
  • SPARTANMOM Hi Michelle, stopped by to say congratulations, you are on a roll now. Another few lbs and you will be at 250 and then under 200. YIPEE ! ! Ah I just love success stories.
    Slavika.
  • Hiya everyone...

Dena, missi, Jenniffer, slavika: thanks for all your kind words.

Don't think I'm self-indulged, but I send myself a dozen yellow roses. For me this is a HUGE deal, I haven't ever done this before. When I hit 50 lost it will be red roses, not yellow. LOL Hope everyone is doing good themselves. Thanks for all the support.

Love,
    Michelle
  • That is a really incredible idea. I NEVER thought of that..you certainly deserve them!!!
  • AMAZING!
    That's what I love to see, you'll be down to 140 in no time.
    Have fun on the way there girl!
  • Michelle:
    I'm just as happy for you as you probably are! It brought tears of happiness to my eyes. Congratulations on your first 20#, I also have l40 as my final goal, this is maybe why your story touched me so. Keep up the good work! Take Care! Jackie
  • SpartanMom,
    Let me join in the congratulations for you! Really terrific. I am so happy for you.