Binge-free challenge ~ Sept. 15 - 22

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Can we do this again? It seemed to really help me stay accountable. Please post your challenges and successes and keep track of your binge free days!

It's day 8 for me and I'm hoping to make it to Oct. 1, when I leave for vacation.
  • I know! I wandered what happened to this thread. You're doing great

I made it 30+ days and havent been very binge-free since. that was weeks ago to so I could probably do with this thread too.
  • count me in too!

I really need this - last week I binged for 2 days straight, then I started back on track on Friday (of all days LOL) & I expected to lose weight! Who am I kidding?

... so I'm starting & counting today as day 1

stay strong ladies & I'll check in tomorrow
  • i'm in too
  • Thanks for bringing the thread back. It is day 1 for me.
  • Yesterday was hard but I did it!! 1 day binge free!

I journalled my emotions when I felt like I was hungry - didn't starve myself - just kept on track. Stayed focussed on my goals even when my hubby wanted to get ice cream. I made a smart choice, had some ice cream & counted my points. Yay!!

Stay strong ladies!
  • Good job, cher!

Day 9 here.
  • i'm in!

i didn't eat well the past few days while my bf was in town, but I didn't binge, so that gives me 2 days under my belt.
  • I'm in!
    I've just started my diet up again after about 8 months away from it...I think this is a great way to kick it off!

I binged slightly this afternoon, but no more today! I'll start day 1 now...
  • put me back down to day one...
  • Woo, just joined 3FC today and saw this thread---count me in girls!!

Last binge was Monday, so I'm a little behind you but Iknow I can make it through this week+ hopefully many more with a strong mind and some good support!

Well done guys
    xx
  • "Fabfitty & Mantos"

Iris - I hope today's a better day for you

Hello "Wardhog": Day 10 for you !!!! Great!!!!

2 days binge free eating!
  • Hey there, fabfittyy and mandos!

Iris, Hop back up on the wagon - you can do it!

Cher - good job!

yup, day 10 for me! I am holding on tight.
  • Havent binged since Sunday.

Ive promised myself I will stop, eating so much was really taking its toll on my health and mental state
  • One day for me. I feel pretty good but I don't wanna get too cocky.

keep it up, everyone!