trying WW again..

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I saw a pic taken on a digital camera this weekend and it made me realize that I need to get motivated and stick with something...WW has the free membership and I am off Fridays and that meeting allows members to bring kids--that means my grandboy who I babysit can go with me...
  • Welcome to Weight Watchers!! I like that I can bring my daughter, too. Good luck!!
  • Welcome and Good luck
  • Jules, good luck to you! I love WW; it has been a life-changing thing for me!
  • I tried it before and lost weight and then left life get in the way...or should I say taking care of everyone but me. At almost 43, I am hoping to let it finally be my turn....

Thanks for all the well wishes....
  • mamspank--I was just out in Boise...we went to Boondocks and I can't believe a bunch of us 40 somethings played laser tag , me for the first time....was hoping to get a side trip in to Tacoma WA to see my son but didn't make it, but he's coming home on October 1st...
  • Welcome! I'm doing points now too in conjunction with eating whole foods as much as possible.
  • All the best to you!
  • I have been on WW since August 28th. So I was so suprised to find out when I went back for my weigh-in that I had lost 7 pounds. OMG. All I did was what they told me to do. I don't feel like I being deprived or anything.

Good LUCK> If you stick with it you will lose. My friend has lost 28 pounds
  • A big to the Weight Watchers forum to Jules and all other WW newbies!
  • Welcome to WW. I don't go to the meetings but I follow their plan and I think it's great! Very easy to live by! Good Luck!!
  • Thanks for all the well wishes...I woke up with a killer headache this morning but I still went to my first meeting. I love the leader. Off to the grocery store.
  • good luck!!!! I'm right there with ya!
  • WOO HOO! First weigh in and I have lost 3 1/2 pounds!!! Thanks for all the well wishes--busy week with DD on vacation in NYC and us keeping the grandboy....
  • What a great first week Keep at it!!