Hi!!

• Hi
    I'm RNW (rednekwomun) and I've been on Sonoma Wave1 day 10!!!
    I have lost 11 lbs!!
    210/199/150-135
    my first goal is 150 and when I get there THEN I'll decide if I need to lose more
    48 yrs old, 5'4" mother to three G'mom to 2
    maried 26 yrs
    occupation telephone switchboard operator @ mil AF base
  • Hi and good luck to you! That's funny I also lost 11 lbs on Wave one, I'm also 48 and married 26 years, although I'm a proud liberal lefty from CA which I guess that excludes me from the Redneck Club, LOL. Weight issues are an equal-idealogy bummer!

Anyhow I'm now combining the basic Sonoma thing with calorie counting since I tend to get a little TOO liberal with portions I guess on the second wave...after losing 21 pounds I'm stuck at 159. I mean GOOD and stuck, for weeks and weeks although I have vacationed & likewise gone astray this summer. Well on the plus side, I haven't gained it all back. So I would say it's a pretty good diet.

I love the emphasis on fresh food on Sonoma.

Quote: Hi
    I'm RNW (rednekwomun) and I've been on Sonoma Wave1 day 10!!!
    I have lost 11 lbs!!
    210/199/150-135
    my first goal is 150 and when I get there THEN I'll decide if I need to lose more
    48 yrs old, 5'4" mother to three G'mom to 2
    maried 26 yrs
    occupation telephone switchboard operator @ mil AF base
  • Hi K8t,
    Well I fell off the wagon big time,
    ate wave1 at work then pigged out for supper 2 days in a row
    between that and PMS I'm up to 201
    so back to W1D1 for me!!
    (tho grandsons 1st b'day is Sat w/Cake and Icecreams!!!)
    maybe just a sliver of a taste????
    RNW
  • Boy I hear ya with the kid stuff!! But honestly....there's ALWAYS something, right? Always some kinda kid food happening around here or at some girl scout thing or pizza whatever!!

Sometimes I just take something not-so-bad and sweet (like a Luna bar or fudgesickle) and have some coffee with it and chat chat chat....when they come and put the cake or pie or whatever away I feel like, OK I won!

My big backslide situation is cocktail food & drinks. Chips, salsa, margaritas. Fuggetabout it. Every serious backslide I've had has started with that situation.