Phentermine 15MG

• How could Phen do the total obbsite of what its suppossed
    to do?
    Its supposed to not make people hungry all the time & ever since I have been on it I have been feeling like I'm hungry all the time & I know I wasn't
    this way before taking it. I'm only on the low dose of 15MG but that shouldn't matter.
    I have been on it for 2 weeks now almost 3 weeks.
    Also sometimes I think its working & than sometimes I dont.
    I'm just clueless & confused
    I dont know what to do.
    Maybe this pill is just not for me?
    What should I do?
    What does everyone think?
    What should I tell my doctor?
    I think I'm going to stop taking it for a few days
    its making mad that im always hungry I cant stand it

Did I post it again?

Any ideas would be really appericated
  • Hello,

I would ask the doctor that prescribed Phentermine to you about the questions here. Although I've seen a few people here say they have taken Phentermine, I haven't noticed any of our successful weight loss maintainers mention taking any pills during their weight loss. We aren't medical doctors and can't really give advice.
  • Hello, I am taking adipex 37.5 and I feel hungry all the time also. I don't know what I am doing wron because I have taking them before; and never wanted to put food to my mouth. Now I all I think about is food. I also wake up at 4am then have my breakfast by 430 after I take my pill by 10 I am starving. Today I skiped my 430 breakfast (I am starving!!); but I am going to try to eat later then take the pill maybe I will feel the effects of the pill then.
  • i was prescribed this once by a doctor. i didnt even ask for anything for my weight and i didnt know what it was. i asked her "it isn't a stimulant, is it?" and she said "Oh, no, its not." so i tried it. the first couple of days, i didnt feel like eating and had a lot of energy for cleaning. but the days after that i started feeling really awful all the time. i quit and never returned to that "doctor."