Walk Away the Pounds/Leslie Sansone - July Talk (All Walkers Welcome!)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • hey gang
    and happy 4th of july

I'm gonna go ahead and start up the July walking thread. where did all the walkers go?

July 1 - 2 miles; used 4 mile super challenge
    July 2 - 3 miles; used 5 mile dvd
    July 3 - nothing
    July 4 - 4 miles; used 4 really big miles

Hope everybody is having a great day!
    hug,
    Cathy
  • Hi, I'm new with WATP, I only have one video, 4 mile something..
    I've done it 2 times now.. Like it a lot.. I do a lot of other exercise, but it's nice to do when I want to do something a little more softer
    1 - 4 mile
    2 - 4 mile
    3 - none
    4 -
  • i've not walked in july.. but will start sunday!

woot!! LESLIE!!
  • Well, I haven't walked with Leslie as much as usual, but I HAVE been walking!

July 1: 1 mile Express
    July 2: 2 miles outside
    July 3: 1.5 miles outside
    July 4: 1.5 miles outside
    July 5: 1.5 miles outside
    July 6: .75 mile outside
    July 7: Walk & Kick (2 miles)

I've been taking walks outside in the evening, especially if I don't have my 10000 steps in yet.

Have a great week!

Michele
  • wow michele - when I first glanced at your post I thought it said that you walked 75 miles. I was about to pass out

I have a cold and all I want to do is sleep so I did not get up yesterday or this morning to walk. Of course, then I felt like a hag all day about it, so when I got home I warmed up left overs for the guys and did 3 miles. Used the new 3 Fast Miles and now I feel better

hope everybody is having a great day!
    hugs,
    Cathy
  • feel better cathy
    i started to do 1 brisk mile (express) but my shin hurt - so i had to stop but tomorrow i'm gonna try 2 brisk miles and then a strength dvd.
  • Don't worry, Cathy--I will NEVER be able to do 75 miles! But it gave me a chuckle to think about it!

This afternoon I did the newer 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk with 3 pound weights. Then, this evening, I hopped on the treadmill with my mp3 player and did another 40 minutes, which was 2.22 miles. I'm doing well this month! FINALLY!

Hope you're both feeling better!
  • good morning gang

I'm feeling GREAT today bec I got up early and did 3 miles again. I used the new 3 fast miles dvd. man that was tough at 5 am

Michele - you are doing GREAT!!!! you go girl!!!!

PrincessPeach - how are your shins today? do you think that you might need a new pair of walking shoes? I can usually tell it's time for a new pair when my feet or legs start bothering me - but especially my shins.

Theresia - what other exercises do you do besides walking?

hope everybody has a great day!

I tell you - I'm a different person when I get my walking in first thing in the morning

hugs,
    Cathy
  • hey gang

I got up early again and did 3 miles

I used the 4 mile super challenge dvd.

hugs,
    cathy
  • New here, I have the walk off the pounds dvd, but it's been sitting on the shelf for awhile, well when I get off work, I will blow the dust off and start
    paulas
  • It is SO HOT and HUMID today! Glad I could do my walk inside! I chose Walk Slim 4 Really BIG Miles. Haven't done that one in awhile. Felt good!
  • Yesterday: 3 mile WATP w/ stretchie (5 mile dvd) 35 minutes
    3 mile WATP w/ stretchie (5 mile dvd) 35 minutes
    2 mile WATP w/ stretchie (5 mile dvd) the first 2 24 minutes

Today: This is the plan
  • Hubby and I went for a walk last night when it was a bit cooler. Then this morning I did 3 Fast Miles. We're going camping after hubby gets home from work tonight. I will get my 10000 steps a day, and will probably have some good walking, but not much at a cardio level.

Have a great weekend!

Michele
  • hey gang

my alarm did not go off this morning so of course I'm dragging.

Michele - have a great time camping!

Paula - did you get to use your dvd last night?

PrincessPeach & Theresia - how's it going?

Ashley - WOW! CONGRATS ON THE 100 LB LOSS!!! that is awesome! and wow on doing 8 miles yesterday! that's a lot of miles!!! I'm in Louisiana too! can it get any hotter? wow!

hope everybody has a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Cathy
  • Hey gang

I did 3 miles with 2 lb hand weights this morning. I used the 3 mile Weight Loss Walk.

hope everybody has a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Cathy