Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/240/180

Height: 5' 7"

Default New Here

Hi! I am new here. I went on a diet last year and lost 40lbs and felt great. Then for reasons I am not sure of I started eating like a horse and gained 25 of those lbs back. Now I feel miserable. I am joining this group for a little moral support and to give some as well. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:32 AM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Lisa -

Hey, look on the bright side. Most people, when gaining weight after losing it, actually gain MORE than they lost originally. You've stopped this, and are maintaining a 15 lb loss, so congratulations!

Look around! We most likely have a forum for whatever plan you follow, so keep an eye out and find a spot or two (or more!). Can't wait to get to know you better!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:33 AM   #3  
Steph

S/C/G: 256/248/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm also new. I have battled my weight for many years. I lost several pounds after my first son (60) but it started creeping back on and I became pregnant again. After I had my 2nd son I lost a few then became pregnant with my third. After Emily was born I had a hard time getting started again. I didn't want to start something to just fail again. With lots of prayer (whining to God) He made me realize that He may be using my weight to draw me to him on a daily basis. I truly believe the only way I can lose weight AND keep it off is through him.
I'm trying to take it one day at a time recognizing my daily need for him.
Good luck and will be praying for you!
shancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:25 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Welcome, Lisa!

I just joined a few days ago and I'm from NC also.

I think we'll both find lots of support here.
Kelleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #6  
Closed

S/C/G: 420/396/350

Height: 5'1"

Hi Lisa, Welcome. You sound like me. I don't know what comes over me, i will gain gain gain and then it's like all of a sudden i feel like total crap and think to myself, what the ****, why did it take so long to realize you eat such bad choices and don't do enough exercise! God knows the answer right!

Good luck to you.
BIG B00TY is offline   Reply With Quote