JULY - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 10 of 15
Go to
  • I am staying on my plan today because it's my first day and i wanna get off to a good start!
  • I will stay on plan today because I didnt yesturday. I went to a restuarant with my family and my friend's family and told myself I could eat completely off plan. To be honest, it wasn't that good and totally not worth it. I need to get back on track and stay there.
  • I am staying on-plan today because I refuse to let the scales dictate my progress! As a friend always tells me, "Scales are for fish!"
  • LOL@ "scales are for fish!"

I am staying on plan because I have 2 more pounds to get back to my ticker weight. Then onward and downward.
  • I am staying on my plan today because I really want to feel healthy again!
  • I will stay on plan today because I'm sick of not being comfortable in tank tops...sleeves are only so tolerable in the summer.
  • Rhonda...so funny...'Scales are for fish!' I'll remember that one.

I will stay on my plan because I really want my sticker to MOVE down.
  • I will stay on plan today because its day 1 again (and I'm even heavier than last day 1)
  • Because I think the needle on the scale actually went down a notch, and I want to keep it going.
  • I will stay on-plan today because I want to look nice in that special dress for my 15th wedding anniversary in December.
  • I will stay on plan today because I never want to see those 10 lbs ever again! Yea!
  • I will stay on plan today because I love my boys so much and want to be there for them for a long, long time.
  • I will stay on plan today because I want my weight-loss to pick back up (1 lb. a week is a healthy rate of loss, but then again, so is 2 lbs. a week )
  • I will stay on my plan today because I want to get closer to my goal weight.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I had forgotten how yummy a fresh cool salad tastes on a hot summer day!