60 Pounds Gone Pics

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • wow!! you are looking awesome
  • Great job Lyn, I can't believe you don't see a difference, you look great in those pix! Hope all is going well and things are working out for the best for you. You are a great example of how to keep on plan through stressful times.
  • WOW Lyn you are SUCH an inspiration!! You have come such a long way and you look GREAT!!!
  • Your pictures look AWESOME!!!

Great Job!!
  • I can definitely see a difference from the 50 lb. pic's. You are looking fantastic! I've been following your blog too, and it is so inspiring. It has really helped me to keep going. I'm so proud of you for not giving up on your weight loss through this stressful time. Now whenever life throws you a curve ball you can look back on this. You'll know you made it through a really tough time without junk food to comfort yourself and you can do it again.
  • Thanks everyone!

Funny thing, yesterday I was wearing a new tank top (yeah my arms suck but I don't care, it was hot here!). This tank top was form fitting and when I walked past a mirror I saw the NON HUGE me!! I had to stop and look, "who is THAT?" I even stood there and posed a few times. If I stood with my big arms sort of behind my back, and only looked from the waist up, I looked NORMAL weight! And curvy! It made me smile. Visions of things to come
  • I agree with the others - you're looking great!

And I hear ya on the flashes of your non huge self when you see your reflection. I get them once in awhile... and I have to stop and be impressed. I pretty much live for those glimpses now... I need them more often!
  • Congrats!! You look amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • Yay Lyn! Great job! I'm going to take a page from your book and wear a tank top tomorrow. I am so self conscious, but it is hot and humid here too. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work!
  • Congrats...you look really great!!
  • i read a couple of your blogs from the beginning..your raw thoughts on your journey from beginning to present are interesting to read and i share some of your views. you look great! keep up the good work!! your story is motivating
  • Lookin' great!
  • Woohoo! You look awesome sister! Congrats on your success.
  • Love your blog, read it every day. You are doing wonderfully
  • Lyn, you are looking SO good! I'm really impressed at your determination!