5lb Challenge # 14

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • This is the 14th version of the 5lb Challenge!

The first person who loses 5 pounds will win this challenge and get to start the next challenge thread!

Everyone is more than welcome to join! The more who post to the challenge, the merrier! Will you be the next 5lb loser?

*Just post your starting weights, and Good Luck Everyone!
  • I'm up for the challenge

SW-174.8
    CW-174.8
    GW-169.8
  • Felt good to win ! Anyway, now I'm almost back in the 30's.. It's a long time since I was there.. Good Luck everyone!

SW 141
    CW 141
    GW 136
  • CONGRATULATIONS THERESIA, GREAT JOB!
    Enjoy the 130s, whoo hoo!

Start weight: 164
    Current weight: 164
    Goal weight: 159 (!!!!)
  • Okay I'm not playing around this time. No too much spaghetti days and no beer days until 5lbs are gone!!

SW: 220.4 (blah blah blah, I did not want to see 220s again!)
    CW: 220.4
    GW: 215.4 <-um yeah saw close to that only a few days ago damnit!

Yea Theresia!!
  • WELL DONE THERESIA!!

I have been lurking waiting for someone to win so I could join in on your challenge.
    SW: 223lbs
    CW: 223lbs
    GW: 218lbs

Im so sick of bouncing up and down between 223 and 213, its time to get these 200s gone, away!!
  • Hey there, CONGRATs Thersia!!

start 138.5
    goal 133.5 ooooooooooh!
  • I'm struggling with scale addiction right now, which makes me way too obsessive, so I won't be joining this latest round til Friday, my next planned WI day. From now on it's just Tuesdays and Fridays for me.

Congrats Theresia! And good luck to all who've joined this round so far!
  • I went up.

CW: 203.5
    SW: 203.5
    GW: 198.5
  • Congrats, Theresia!!

SW: 158.2
    CW: 158.2
    GW: 153.2
  • Congratulations Theresia!!! Most people gain weight when they move, but you lost. That's awesome!!!

Ok, I've got a rough few days ahead. My sister and I are going to Denver to get pedicures on Friday and we're going to this fabulous vegetarian restaurant for lunch. It's SO good, and they can make anything vegan. So, it's difficult to control myself there.

On Sunday we have a family get together to which I'll bring my own food, but still...I'll drink too much wine. Believe me, when I'm around the family, I need to drink wine.

SW-215.5
    GW-210.5

Anyway, congratulations again Theresia!! You're doing great!
  • Forgive my rudeness - CONGRATS THERESIA
  • Yay Theresia!

Ok, I'm doing it this time. I'm gonna win this one!!!!!

SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4

• Forgive My rudeness also.... Way to GO CONGRATS THERESIA!!! Great work!!!
  • WTG Theresia!

SW: 156
    GW: 151

I'm frustrated that my SW is so close to the one I had in the previous challenge. Well - at least I haven't gained!