Hello From One Fat Chick In The UK #13

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • MSN isn't working AGAIN!!!!!!! TUT!!!
  • I KNOW ITS A DISGRACE!!!!
  • AND NOW I CAN'T GET YAHOO TO WORK EITHER!!!!! DOUBLE TUT!!
  • I think you are trying to just ignore me really sob sob
  • NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..... actually....... now that you come to mention it...... I bribed MSN to crash for the day!!!!!!!

Time to go and do some serious cleaning... this dog is gonna be bald if he moults much more! Big mistake to have pale floor coverings and a black dog.....
  • Do you guys all chat on MSN and Yahoo without me??? Actually, I have only ever chatted on Yahoo and seemed to attract some vey strange people .......

The weather here is atrocious too, we had to actually drive to the pub for our Friday afternoon drink (the pub is literally about 300 yards away from work!).

I had two calorie counted glasses of wine, however, the danger is when I have had some alcohol I always want more when I get home from work. Doh!
  • Its not an intentional snub Phoebe get yrself msn messenger then have a long boring conversation with me
  • There's still a chat room on here - perhaps we could all try and meet up in there at some point....
  • YESSSSS Lets do it! When is good? Lets start with the difficult people...Sarah???????
  • Wot U tryin' to say, Veg???

Difficult - moi???????

How about Monday evening at 8??
  • What when eastenders is on???? Ok maybe...
  • Can someone please put a link to the chat room in here so as we can visit there, I wouldn't have a clue where to find it if I tried.
    Thanks, Chris
  • OK - how about Monday at 7!!!!!! Now who's being difficult!!!!!

Chris - right at the top of the page you are looking at this on just under the curly printed title there is a string of words starting with 'profile' you can get to the chat room by clicking on 'chat' (I hope - I have never been there).

I just hope BT Anytime decide to let me on to the Net - its sooooo hard to get on in the evenings.
  • Hi everyone, just having a break from the grime!! Our new windows & doors are in and we have our house back to ourselves, I doubt the floors will ever look the same again but here's hoping!!
    I am on full dosage allowance of rescue remedy after yesterday, I wont go into details but managed to damage Harrys bedroom floor with a screw as I moved some furniture (it was under the bookshelf!!), I have now covered it with a car playmat, will have to buy a rug when he gets older!!
    The day didn't end there though, it was the school disco so I was there from 5.45 to 9.15, DH said he would make a start on cleaning up the grime if I rewarded him with Stella. So on the way home I called in to the off license and along with the Stella bought a bottle of wine, but that wasn't enough, oh no we also had a packet of Thai bites and large bag of handcooked crisps that had been hanging around for a while, I didn't bother counting the calories I just wrote it all down and will have to get over it today, crisps and wine happen!!
    If i am not around much over the next feww days it is because I am still cleaning, if I am posting on here You will all know my house if filthy and I have thought sod it!!
    I will try to make it Monday at 7, if owt changes send me a pm or contact me on msn if the comp is online my msn is always on!!
  • TQ stop cleaning and get on the net!

I'm bored have forgotten how to entertain myself last few weeks have been out for pint of guiness and meal now bored.

I'm glad I'm not on bt if you can't get on at nights!

My sister is working 24hr shift so have mad dog.

I was so tired last night I went to bed at 10.30 ON A FRIDAY!!!!

May have to go and create web site about boredom I'm so bored!