South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/238/150

Height: 5'4"

Default I never wouldn've thought...

... that a bowl of steel cut oats could taste so darned good. Today is my first day of phase 2, and my choice for an add-back was a serving of oatmeal with a small dab of ICBINB Mediterranean and a pack of Splenda. That may something I can do only for today... at least until I can get to the store since my toddler dumped the rest of the oatmeal into the drawer under the stove - he's so helpful. lol

I'm going to do one serving of a p2 add-back per day for a week then another week of p1 since I'm going on vacation the week after that (want to lose as much as I possibly but safely can before then, ya know?). After p1 I am only 1.5 pounds from my first 10% goal - it's right around the corner... I can just taste that small victory already!

I hope everyone else is doing well - I missed y'all earlier!
zookeepera949906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #2  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Oatmeal was definitelly my first add in of phase II. I add ground almonds to mine to get my daily nut allowance. It's super filling. Anytime I overeat for a few days, I always go back on phase I for a week and it keeps my weight stable. One of the things I love about South Beach.
murphmitch is offline   Reply With Quote