Tuesday Cluck-In

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Alright zeffryn you stole my first idea
    PS

My sweet DH, who is so gentle he wouldn't hurt a fly, went and hung around for over 8 hours waiting as they went through the jury selection only to be told he wasn't going to be needed. TG, he listened to me and brought a book to read. However, if you can believe this, when it came time for lunch, (you know me, I want to make sure there is a meal in there somewhere), they came around and asked if anyone wanted lunch---but it cost! And my poor DH only had enough money for the bus fare home so he went all day with no food. So, I guess, another caveat: bring something to eat with you.

Here I always thought they fed you and good too. That goes to show you not to believe everything you watch on tv.
  • I got out of it! It was pre-selection and the selection was on June 9. (We're out of town June 5 - 15). I just went to the office (across the street) and told them the truth and she crossed me off the list for reasons of "family responsibility requiring me to be out of town that week". Yay!

:go odvibes

Thanks for all the advice, friends! I'm going to Myrtle Beach!!

~Kim
  • I still think going in guns blazing would have been more fun.

Anyway, I feel like total crap. I was craving the **** out of a Olive Garden salad (don't ask, I usually really dislike OG). We went with some friends and I ate two bowls of it.....I asked for light dressing though. I guess there are worse things to pig out on.I just love their salad...I don't know what it is. I also flirted with our waiter to get extra tomatoes...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm. It definitely hit the spot.

Afterwards we went to JC Penney to return a swimsuit and buy a bra...I'm now a D cup. Whoohoo! and then to Babies R Us to buy a sunscreen for Calvin's car window.

now I plan to go lie in bed and watch the Celtics game.

Have a good night, ladies!
  • Kim that's SO awesome! I'm so glad you can still take your trip.

Tonight I picked up a balance ball at Target and I've done my second day of working out along with my 5th day of SBD (although one of those days I slipped up so only 4 days on plan). I weighed myself tonight and I'm down 2 lbs. That makes me really happy and excited for what's to come in this lifestyle change!