5 Lb. Challenge : #7

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • FCBG- pretty impressive. There's no way I could do a chart like that and post in onto this site.

Don't sell yourself short!!
  • I actually saw an 8 on the scale today!!!

Just weighed in at 189.5. I haven't been in the 180's in over a year!!!

Half a pound to go!!!! yay!!
  • The chart is great Heather, thanks for putting that together for us!

KD -- great job, we're soooo close to starting a new challenge! Maybe tomorrow you'll get that last .5 pound!!
  • I am at 151 this morning again,, at least there's no gain
  • Quote: So I got on the scale this morning and was 199.5!!! Almost back to my start of 199. Does it count as a 5 pound loss if I gained the 5 pounds after we started the challenge. Just kidding, I am just glad to be back in ONEderland again.
    Doesn't it feel like we lose the same weight over and over again? Glad you're back down, keep it up!!

Quote: I am at 151 this morning again,, at least there's no gain
    No gain, no pain

Quote: I actually saw an 8 on the scale today!!! Just weighed in at 189.5. I haven't been in the 180's in over a year!!! Half a pound to go!!!! yay!!
    That's awesome!

Quote: I think that's the farthest I've ever gotten in one of these challenges before somebody won.
    You could take it, keep it up!

I'm down to 226.2 this morning for another .4 loss. Yippee Yea!

Have a skinny day girls!
  • Little drop for me this morning to 185.8, yay! Now I'm getting all excited about saying goodbye to the 180s! I seriously can't wait!

Start weight: 188.4
    Current weight: 185.8 (-2.6 lbs, 2.4 lbs to go!)
    Goal weight: 183.4
  • Awesome chart Heather!!

I don't know if I should count this, but this morning I weighed in at 244 lbs. I usually get weighed 2 times a week, should I count this or wait until tomorrow and do my usual weigh-in?
  • Quote: Awesome chart Heather!!

I don't know if I should count this, but this morning I weighed in at 244 lbs. I usually get weighed 2 times a week, should I count this or wait until tomorrow and do my usual weigh-in?
    I don't see why you can't count it! I track my "Official" weigh-ins on a weekly basis for my own purposes in my blog, but for the purposes of THIS challenge I step on the scale every day first thing in the morning and report that number!
  • Quote: Awesome chart Heather!!

I count mine everyday. With that you've lost 6lbs from your starting weight and are the loser extraordinarie for this challenge!! Go Halichick

You just need to start a new thread for challenge number 8!!
  • Yay Halichick, I didn't realize you'd won! CONGRATULATIONS!

Start our 5 lb Challenge #8 thread, whoo hoo!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Awesome!! I guess I'll go start thread #8