Who is all in Canada?...

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Juice
    I contacted PC and they have discountinued the juice Too bad because it was way closer to the TO juice than Knudsens' or any other out there
    Tanner
  • Hi Princess
    Hi I am in Saskatoon too ...nice to meet someone else here
  • Greetings from Kelowna, BC!
  • I'm in Kamloops B.C., very close to you Sige!!
  • Hi,

i'm from new brunswick and i was just wondering what's TO? Is it a diet or something? I'm kinda new on this site. And i want to lose 30 pounds by february 3 .. I have a hard time at night. I'm a night eater . So i joined simply for life and started turbo jam ..I heard alot about this work out ,so i'm giving it a try. Well talk to you all later..Cya
  • Barrie, ON

The centre here seems good. Most the the ladies have done the plan themselves so that is good. They are not pushy about their products either.
  • Hi Erin, nice to see someone so close!!
  • Just a Helloooo
    Hi everyone I'm in Kemptville just south of Ottawa, I've been on LAWL for 9 weeks now down 12 lbs wish it was more but happy with it so far except I hate take off 2 which is what I'm doing right now

It's nice to know there are some Canadians on here
  • Hi! I am in NS. I joined LAWL Aug 1. I am down about 32 pounds. It is hard work!
  • Hello from Surrey, BC

I found that juice too and it was exactly the same as TO Juice. Thank you 4 princess for confirm that.
  • Hey there, I'm in Southern Alberta (close to Waterton Park)!
  • Quote: Hi,

i'm from new brunswick and i was just wondering what's TO? Is it a diet or something? I'm kinda new on this site. And i want to lose 30 pounds by february 3 .. I have a hard time at night. I'm a night eater . So i joined simply for life and started turbo jam ..I heard alot about this work out ,so i'm giving it a try. Well talk to you all later..Cya
    Hi - I didn't see where anyone answered this (maybe I missed it, not sure) but TO is the initial "Take Off" that the LA Weight Loss Centres put you on for two days to kind of jump start your weight loss.

Hope that helps.

Peggy
  • I'm in Calgary
    Hi there, I'm in Calgary, and sure hope the centers here do not close. I am really liking the LAWL plan.

Terry
  • I haven't heard of any closures in Canada yet - it seems to be mostly the US.
  • Sige- Yes TO is the Take off plan that they orignally start you with at LAWL. After you have been on the plan for a month, I think, then you can do the Take Off 2 Plan which is a little different from the first one. I have done 2 of them and they are hard but I lost 4 pounds both times. I had to make up for gaining weight while I was on holidays.
    I am in Calgary. I am not going to the centre anymore as I finished my weightloss weeks and did not get to my target. I decided not to buy more. I really feel that I have learned how to eat though. I never did the bars anyways. Today I walked for 30 minutes and stretched for another 10 minutes before going to work. Even though I didn't get to my target, I still lost 15 pounds and it feels fantastic!