To

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi Ladies,

So I am in a rut. My COD keeps suggesting doing TO. So I guess I am going to do it. Ugh! I know it isn't that bad. But I just dread it. Ya know? Anyway I thought maybe some of you might want to do it with me? I am going to do it next week on the 30th and 1st. I hope someone wants to join me. He he! I think I am going to use oranges instead of juice. Let me know if you are interested.
  • I'll join in... I am due for a TO. I buy a juice that is almost the exact same ingredients for only $4.. here we come asparagus egg beater omelette! WHOO HOO!!
  • Where do you buy the Juice what is it called? I am not looking forward to it. But I ahppy you are doing it with me that will make it easier! Thanks Elizabeth!
  • See your inbox cecilia I look forward to the company.. anyone else up for TO???....
  • Cecila and Elizabeth - I'm totally in! The 30th and the 1st will be great. I, too, would like to not have to buy the expensive TO juice. I have looked for the Knudsen's but can't find it in my area. People here seem to do it with oranges or cantaloupe instead of juice, but I'll have to reread some posts to find the "rules." Great idea!
  • What do you guys think about the 1st and 2nd? Sorry to change the dates. One of the girls I work withy wants to do it, but her day off is wednesday and it is not fun doing TO on your day off if you know what I mean. Ha!
  • Just let me know.. as long as it is not on the weekend, I am good to go.
  • Ok. Do you consider Friday that weekend Elizabeth?
  • nope.. Friday is fine. just sat/sun when my husband is home all day. I get grumpy on TO and would rather be semi 'alone' for the day...lol.
  • have any of you ever considered doing FF instead of TO? I know a lot of people like TO if they do lites..........but FF is wayyy easier for me. You get unlimited lean proteins as well as unlimited green veggies. I get a lot less grumpy I do it with oranges, but that is just because I prefer eating to drinking..... Anyway, if you have any questions about FF, let me know
    XOXO
  • Nicole that is what my cod suggested. Unlimited green veggies and protien. That won't be sooo bad!
  • It's not so bad. You can even have butter and/or oils Usually the only struggle for people is if you are really hooked on the bars......that can be hard to give up for two days at a time when you are doing everything in your power to re-gain control. I like to do it with cantaloupe or oranges the best. That being said....if TO works well for you........then do that. If it is difficult for you, or you don't see good results......it wouldn't hurt to try FF instead
    XOXO
  • I also do FF with oranges, unlimited protein and green veggies and it always works for me. I usually lose around 3 lbs in the two days and feel great. I've been really having a difficult time lately staying on the program ever since my center closed and I do not have someone else weighing me in and holding me accountable. I need more Self-Motivation lately. I will do FF the 30th and 1st too. I really need a jump start!! Thanks for the motivation and support.
  • Hi Ladies just an update lets start on on the 1st and go through the 2nd.... I hope this works for everyone! I will still be here to support you through it if you do different days but it would be great to do it all together! I am going to use Oranges too!
  • You ready for TO? I went shopping yesterday and got things that I needed. I am looking forward to a whole 2 oz of grilled sirloin steak for supper tomorrow night. Those that have done TO... what do you find it does for you? Do you gain/loose/stay the same?