transitioning into medifast from another diet...

• Hi guys.. I was just wondering.. have any of u started medifast right after another diet?... is it as effective?.. i know that maybe u won't ssee the initial water weight loss... but do u still see a significant amount of weight loss or is it just the reular 1-2 a week because ur body's already used to dieting?...

I'm currently on nutrisystem and its going pretty decent, but i was thinking of giving this a shot after I'm done...

any input would be great... and good luck on the program!!..
  • Hi! I did medifast for a month after dieting on my own for 4 months and losing 35 lbs. I still lost 12# during the month and was disappointed that I didn't lose 20# but that was not realistic.

I think it might shake things up a bit for you but make sure you don't drop your calories too low. Get all of the food in or your metabolism will drop. Also, eat every 3 hours. I could have done a lot better with water but that's always hard or me.

When the month was over I went back to counting calories and didn't watch carbs really and didn't gain. I was worried about that.

I had no problem starting MF, had no headache and was not hungry and that could have been because I was already watching what I was eating.
  • thanks so muchhh...
    and congrats on all the weight loss!